Chapter One

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

There was an explosion sounded in the distance. "Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack!" Strucker said, through the speakers on the walls. Y/n and Wanda grabbed onto their brother, Pietro's, hand out of slight fear.

Other Hydra agents quickly grabbed guns to defend themselves in the attack. Black Widow and Hawkeye were in a big automobile while Iron Man was flying next to it. They were fighting off the Hydra agents that were in a similar vehicle. Other Hydra agents were on towers shooting down at them, that was until Thor flew up and knocked them out by hitting them with his hammer.

Captain America then rode in on his motorbike dragging one of the agents away and then throwing him at two other agents, knocking them all out. He then threw his shield at one agent causing it to bounce off and hit another. As Captain America turned there was a tanker shooting at him, before Thor crashed down onto it causing it to explode. \

The tanker went flying in the air and was caught by Hulk, who then threw it out of the way and started throwing the Hydra agents near him into trees, or each other. All of the Avengers met up and either jumped out of the vehicles they were driving or flew in to start fighting on foot, while Captain America stayed on his motorbike so he could get better hits on the agents.

Iron Man then flew up and towards the base where the triplets, Strucker and a few other agents were. Some of the agents started firing at him but he was able to dodge all the shots. However, when Iron Man went to land he was stopped by a barrier.

"Shit!" He exclaimed. "Language!" Captain America said, through their coms. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" Cap asked, the A.I. "The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." Jarvis answered, while scanning the base, from the satellite Stark released into the atmosphere.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it." Thor said, reaching his hand out for his hammer, but then moved so it would hit the agent behind him. "At long last." He mumbled, catching his hammer.

Black Widow then threw a grenade into one of the tanks the Hydra agents were driving. She then ran and attacked three of the agents, knocking them unconscious. "'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys." She said, before turning around and shooting one of the agents.

Hawkeye was trying to shoot one of the bunkers that was shooting at him. "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." He said, hiding behind a tree, so he didn't get shot. Iron Man was now blasting the agents that were protecting the base. "Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'Language'?" Iron Man asked.

"I know." Cap said, as he stood up on his motorbike before throwing it at one of the tankers, causing it to flip and throw the agents out onto the ground. "Just slipped out." He sighed. "Who gave the order to attack?" Strucker asked, walking into the main part of the base.