Chapter Seven

Wording like this means that Y/n is talking through someone's mind

Y/n's POV

I was sitting in my cell playing with a blue ball I created with my powers. "How'd you get that past the guards?" The man in the cell next to me asked. 'Like this." I smirked, using my powers to create another blue ball. "That's cool." He mumbled.

"Here." I said, scooting over to the bars that separate me from him. I stick my hand with the ball through the bars towards the man. He hesitates for a second before taking it. "I'm Y/n, by the way." I smile. "Bucky." The man said, returning the smile.

"So, Bucky...what are you doing here?" I asked, sitting Indian style infront of the bars. "Well, it's a long story and I don't remember most of it." he said, looking down with sad eyes. "They kind of kidnapped me I guess. Then they put all this stuff in my head and they wipe my memory and they can control me by saying these code words that turn me into The Winter Soldier." He said.

"What about you?" He asked. "I smiled looking down. I'm actually kind of here willingly with my brother and sister, we're triplets. Our parents were killed by a bomb made by Tony Stark." I said, as a tear rolled down my face at the memory. "I'm sorry." He said, reaching his hand, well metal hand? Through the bars to rest on my kneecap.

Bucky and I spent the next couple of hours getting to know each other. "It's really nice to finally talk to someone who isn't going to try and control me." Bucky said. "I just stay in this cell and work on controlling my powers." I shrug. "So I'm not sure what these people actually like." I mumbled.

"How did you get your powers?" Bucky asked. "Well, they got a hold of a scepter with some magical stone inside of it. And they sent me and my siblings one by one to touch the stone. When we did it knocked us out but when we woke up we had powers. My sister and I had similar powers while my brother got super speed." I explained.

"At least it didn't kill you. It would be a shame if a women as gorgeous as you died from one of Hydra's experiments." Bucky smiled, as his steel blue eyes looked into my e/c ones. I blushed at the complement.

I woke up saddened by my dream. I sat up and hugged my knees to my chest. "I thought I'd never see him again." I mumbled to myself, replaying my dream, well...memory over and over again in my mind. I wiped my tears as I got out of bed. "Good morning, ready to go see Fury at the hospital?" Steve asked, as I put my jacket on. "Yeah." I said, grabbing a cup of coffee.

***

We were watching Fury being operated on when Natasha walked into the room. "Is he gonna make it?" She asked. "I don't know." Steve said. "Tell me about the shooter." Natasha said. "He's fast. Strong. Had a metal arm." Steve answered, as Agent Maria Hill walked up next to Natasha.

"Ballistics?" Nat asked. "Three slugs, no rifling. Completely untraceable." Maria said. "Soviet-made." Nat said. "Yeah." Maria said. Then Fury's heart monitor started to beep faster. "He's in V-tach." One of the surgeons said. We watched as the surgeons tried to get his heart beat back.