Did the rat....do this..? y/n steadied her breathing as the rat chewed on something, it's eyes still trained on her. The rat used it's Stand to..the owners..fuck they're in the fridge! Don't tell me this rat knows about food safety!

Y/n's eyes fell to the thing the rat was eating and bit her bottom lip hard when she realised what it was chewing on.

It was a part of the owner's body.

Most probably it's finger.

Y/n gave a side glance to Josuke who only gave a slow point to the bearings she had clenched in her fist.

"Composure ahead of speed" he mouthed to her as he returned to looking at the rat.

Composure ahead of speed. Fuck, i only got one try!

Y/n cursed her horrid Stand range of 1.2 meters and prepared to flick the bearing.
She had to get it done in one try.

She had to kill that motherfucker of a rat in one try.

y/n considered the structure of the room, her eyes sliding over the table and chairs that stood as an obstacle for her.
The rat didn't seem to see Josuke but had its eyes continuously trained on y/n as it nibbled away at the flesh of the poor owners.

Y/n moved to the side a little, tensing up when the rat stopped eating.

I have to shoot from here?!

"You goddamn fucking annoying rat," y/n muttered through gritted teeth and flicked the bearings as hard as she could.
The bearings tore off a chunk of meat from the rat's thigh and the rat let out a loud squeak.

"Did you get it?" Josuke whispered.

"It wasn't fatal," y/n said in her normal voice level. "Looks like I have to fuck this rat up my way." the rat glowed green and summoned its own Stand, a weird bot looking stand appearing.

"I'll get it in the next blow! Don't fuck with me!" she prepared the next bearing.

The rat darted under the table and y/n let out an angry yell, summoning Gentle to smash the table into two and blocking the other entrance to the kitchen.

The rat summoned its Stand and prepared to shoot her from behind the broken bits of the table.

Y/n let out a slow breath before flicking the bearing again, this time all her concentration on where the rat's head was.

The Stand shot something, a pin like needle flew towards her.
She looked around frantically for something to block it as the needle flew closer towards her, she couldn't find anything and squeezed her eyes shut tightly.

A small 'clang' made her open her eyes and she saw Crazy Diamond holding a frying pan in front of her, deflecting the needle and making it drop to the floor helplessly.

y/n's attention immediately moved back to the rat to check whether it was alive and let out a yelp when she spotted it's head.

"Damn it! It's still-"

"It's dead y/n, that's its head." Josuke moved to her side, pointing at the decapitated head of the rat that lay on the floor near the table it was hiding behind.