"What?" Changbin choked on his spit, coughing and holding onto his chest due to the force as Han's line just kept on replaying over and over and over in his head. Because it could only mean one thing, right? Someone being inside somebody else could only mean one thing so-

Changbin's chin quivered, and with what Jisung could safely assume were heart eyes, he looked up at his boyfriend of two-and-a-half years, strolled up to his front, kneeled down, and cupped both his cheeks. "A-are you pregnant, Hannie?" He asked, eyes welling up at just the imagination of what their future would be like with a mini Binsung running around. "I-is that what you mean? You're pregnant?"

Nodding lightly,  Jisung mumbled a soft, "Yes," allowing a few tears to slide down his face when Changbin looked down from his eyes to his stomach, and brought both hands to the smooth layer of skin, so tenderly and lovingly as if it were a rare, precious stone before him.

"Are you happy?" He questioned, the rosy roundness of his cheeks returning when Changbin hugged him and nuzzled his face into his stomach. "We're going to be parents, Binnie..."

Sniffling and standing, too dumbfounded to even speak, Changbin placed both hands on his head, gazing down blankly and, pacing a short area of the floor.

"Parents," he mumbled, inhaling deeply, still trying to process that information. "Parents- parents? I'm going to be a dad- I'm going to be a father? I'm going to have my own?" He laughed, and if anyone were to walk in and witness that without the back story, with tear-lined cheeks, a runny nose, and that grin on his face, he'd easily be labeled as a maniac.

"I was trying to prank you with it but... you made me laugh," Jisung blushed, standing and stretching, fiddling with his fingers as he walked up to Changbin. "I went to the doctor one of those days after work... and I got the results yesterday... said I'm four weeks in..."

Halting his aimless steps to face his boyfriend, Changbin leaned in to kiss Jisung; soft, sweet, and deep- passionate. "We're having a baby," he grinned and pulled away, still not able to fully fathom that information. "We're- I'm having my own baby..."

Realizing that the elder was somewhat referencing his past, Jisung smiled with a reassuring nod, taking his lips for another kiss before going to sit again. "I don't even know how to be a parent," he joked, taking another bite of his pasta; he craved it too much to let any go to waste. "I'm scared... but excited... because I have you..."

"I'm not even scared," Changbin laughed, finally calming down enough to sit again, "I'm hyped, Ji. I mean, I can't wait for us to start getting things ready." Pausing when a certain memory dominated his thoughts, he stood to head into their bedroom for something, hiding it at the back of his pants with hopes of not making what it was too obvious. "Imagine our own child as the ring boy in our wedding..."

"Hm?"

"Or flower girl, if it's a girl," Changbin said, taking note of the mixed, almost unreadable look contorting from his lover's smile; lips still stretched up and sideways, but that time tight with brows raised in anticipation, and cheeks a shade of red that sold out just now anxious and confused he was- that definitely did not stem from giving the news of his pregnancy.

"Wedding?" Jisung mumbled as a grinning Changbin neared his front, sweaty palms not really sure what to do because, damn. What was really going on? Wedding? Where was that coming from? Yes, they'd both mentioned it once or twice casually but, never in a time or tone so serious.

And yes, Jisung did always look forward to the day where he'd be proposed to but, with the heightened activity of his hormones mixed with his partner's slow, steady steps towards his trembling frame, he teared up. And when Changbin got down on one knee without warning, he let the tears fall, one hand lifting to cover his mouth whilst the other simply remained over the back of the chair, shaking.