"Changbin," Felix called near the other's ear with a low frown resting on his lips and an index finger poking at his partner's shoulder. But Felix could only scoff when Changbin shifted his arm to indicate his distaste with the harmless touches, and after walking up to stand at the latter's side rather than his back, Felix shook his head at the realization that he was really blatantly being ignored. "Binnie, what's up with you? Didn't even come to wake me up this morning? What's that about?"

Taking one omelet from the frying pan to plate it before pouring another portion of the mix to cook, Changbin looked sideways; his eyes closing and, chest heaving with a deep sigh that Felix honestly did not know the root of. "Didn't even come to hug me last night as you'd usually do when I move to the couch? What's that about?" Changbin's voice cracked with his rhetorical question, and the sort of pitiful- guilty- honestly unreadable look on the younger's face was enough to draw out a scoff from his own mouth, as well as redirect his attention to the uncooked egg in front. "I don't really want to talk right now, love. Just give me a minute... please?"

Furrowing his brows, Felix leaned back-first against the counter next to the stove; slim arms folded against his chest and, eyes narrowed at Changbin's stiff frame as if the older's attitude was simply unbelievable or, unacceptable considering their lack of communication. "Changbin," he sighed, running a hand over his face. "Are you serious? You clearly needed space, so I gave that to you. Now you're mad at me for it?"

"Lix, I said I'm not in the mood," Changbin inhaled sharply, closing his eyes, again, and clenching his jaw to ease the sheer irritation that was internally boiling for the blonde at his side. Because Felix wasn't usually so annoying and pushy and, he had never really acted so insensitive? Why the hell was he pushing Changbin after being told that that was not the time?

It was frustrating, and Changbin really didn't want to turn that occasion into one of the rare ones where he'd become really angry so, he gulped thickly, warning again in hope that Felix would get the message.

"Just give me a minute, Lix..."

"Changbin I did nothing and you're being like this," Felix huffed a breath, too stressed out from the night before, as well as his lover's unexplainably harsh comportment, to settle down like the considerate boyfriend he had always posed to be. The atmosphere between them was too unusually tense, and Felix didn't want that.

He didn't want that unnecessary suspense to stay there for a prolonged period of time only for his heart to seek refuge on the growth of the feelings that it was illegally training for someone else. So being so obtrusive seemed to be the only way out, and Felix was too caught up in the want of his own way to react rationally when Changbin glared at him.

He felt too annoyed when Changbin visibly became angry and, his tongue itched to lift and partner with his throat to yell at the man before him, but Kai. Kai glanced their way, and his little brown brows lifted at the upset look resting on his daddy's face, as well as the heated setting of Changbin's side-profile.

Something was wrong, and he could sense that; he did not like that, so he pouted, plopping down onto his bottom with hands in between his legs and both eyes staring intently at Changbin and his father. And at that, Felix knew that he had to calm down, so he flashed a warm smile and reassuring wave Kai's way even though it couldn't really do much. Sighing and patting Changbin's back, he strolled the way back to their bedroom, missing the exhausted sigh that the older had let out.

His heat must be near, Changbin thought, scoffing and plating another omelet. Walking over to the table to lay both dishes on its surface, he went over to collect Kai, carefully sitting him in his chair with his breakfast in perfect reach in front after covering Felix's on another side of the table.