𝟎𝟎𝟖 ; 𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧?

Walburga Black's life was like her surname. It was the same before marriage, it was the same after marriage! No changes, nothing just following the same routine everyday.

Walburga had married her cousin, Orion, because her parents had said that was the right thing to do. Oh, how she regretted her decision now but what can she do now? other than of course sit and sulk or brood.

The only good thing that remotely felt good to her in this marriage was sex. Yes, it was incest and she hated that it was her cousin after all and she would cry over it afterwards but she didn't care about all this when he was busy pounding his cock in her.

And that was how Sirius Orion and Regulus Arcturus Black were born. Walburga loved both of them but in her own way. She loved them just how her mother loved her, like every other pureblood.

At first when she had gone to Hogwarts and had seen people kissing their children and hugging them. She had felt sad and a longing deep in her heart for the same kind of affection from her parents but it never came and soon the hope died just like her heart did when she married her cousin. 

But now as she saw her youngest son, Regulus dancing and singing with an unknown girl in his bedroom she smiled, a small smile but a smile nonetheless and she was not alone. Orion, her husband, her cousin and moreover her best friend had the same smile on his face.

But that was not the case with Bellatrix Lestrange who was standing beside her aunt, Walburga and uncle, Orion. She openly sneered at the two of them, instantly hating the girl for corrupting her youngest cousin.

"Eve, leave our lil boy alone, stop corrupting him with your-" Athanasios trailed off after noticing the other three occupants of the room, "And who are you three?"

Hearing this Evelyn and Regulus also quickly turned their way, both going pale for different reasons. Regulus fearing his parents' reactions while Evelyn because of the insane woman standing next to them.

Bellatrix Lestrange, the only person she has really considered torturing not killing never kill. This woman had taken many things from her and Evelyn, even being a forgiving person, can't forgive her. 

Their screams still rang in her ears, she still had nightmares about them dying over and over. This woman had traumatised her for the rest of her life.

Knowing what Evelyn was thinking, Athanasios stood behind her and hugged her tightly. Regulus looked a little confused and a little hurt.

Bellatrix was glaring at the blonde in front of her who had taken the attention of the tall man away from her.

"We will see you in the dining room in 15 minutes if that's okay with you, till then farewell!"

◂ ❚ break ❚ ▸

"What happened?" Regulus asked with his little doe eyes to Athanasios who was busy with Evelyn but still looked at him and gave him a small smile and an answer. 

"Bellabitch. She doesn't get any saner in the future, if anything she's worse."

Regulus frowned and sat down next to Evelyn instantly and started rubbing her back soothingly. 

"What did she do? She didn't torture you did she?" Regulus asked in a worried voice.

"No, worse. She killed many people who were close to me." Evelyn replied with a faraway look in her eyes.

"Who, if you don't mind me asking?" Regulus hesitantly asked. 

"She killed Sirius and Andy's daughter? What the fuck?" Regulus asked with a strained voice.