𝟎𝟎𝟏 ; 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨?

When Evelyn Potter died, she expected to meet her parents, Sirius and Remus on the other side but all she was greeted with was a black platform and pin drop silence.

She looked around in confusion until a smooth but sharp voice interrupted her thoughts,

'MISTRESS'

"What the fuck are you?"

The man in front of her was over 6 ft. tall, his hair were as black as the most pure of velvety nights coiffed to perfection. His crescent-of-moon eyebrows were thin and narrow, eyes a bright turquoise color which were spellbinding as lode stars, bewitching all those who fell under his steady gaze, sparkling with mirth and shone like two jewels enwrought in snow.

He carried an imperious nose well and his angular cheekbones carved down towards a flinty jaw and the lineaments of his face were in perfect proportion to each other.

'I? Why I am Death, mistress.'

"You're Death?" Evelyn asked sceptically.

'I most certainly am and you are my mistress!' The man just cackled happily and clapped his hands. His face was full of excitement while his eyes, which still remained hard, showed no vulnerability.

"Mistress?"

'Yes, you Evelyn Potter, are my mistress henceforth. The only mortal to have control over the great Death because you collected all the hallows without even knowing.' He mumbled the last part gloomily as though I had offended him by not knowing anything, though his eyes shined with admiration.

"Ok... but what does being your mistress mean exactly?"

'It means that your wish is my command.'

"So what you mean to say is that I am not dead and I can make you do anything ... like anything." She asked with a mischievous glint in her different colored eyes.

'O'course you are not dead!' Death said annoyed. 'I can't kill my own mistress, can I? And Yes, I will say it again, your wish is my command.'

"Yessss! Now I can save everyone and kill the no nose bitch early and much more easily." She said excitedly while clapping her hands.

Death just shook his head at his Mistress, she was an adult and yet behaved worse than a 7 year old.

◂ ❚ break ❚ ▸

"Why do you look so ho- I mean human?"

Death just smirked and shook his head.

'Well I am a God. So of course I look so fucking hot, oh sorry I mean human.'

Evelyn just huffed silently and cursed herself for her previous slip up.

"I mean you look bewitching but from what I have heard, you are nothing but a bunch of bones. No offence." Evelyn smiled sarcastically, though her eyes widened a little at what she said.

He just continued smirking sultrily at her.

'None taken, Mistress. But you have to know that humans - sometimes - can be very creative in their perspectives. The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.'