He put her hairs aside staring at her blushed cheeks and neck with water sliding down to her chest.

"You make me go crazy.",Manik murmured nuzzling his nose on her neck and she closes her eyes leaning away to give him more access as she ran her hand through his hair.

"I am crazy for you already.",She breathes down his ear and he smiled dropping a few kisses on her neck.

"Let's get out of the water",Manik whispered pulling back keeping his hand on her waist making circles with his thumb.

She nodded looking up at him pushing some wet strands of hair out of his forehead.

His eyes were still dark, clouded with so many emotions as he watched her every action silently.

"After this.",She murmured losing control at how gorgeous he looked and pulled him down for another kiss making him smile as he kissed her back.

Manik passed her the towel and she took it and gave him a smile as they walked upstairs.

"I will go take a shower in Mukti's room.",Nandini said staring at him and he nodded watching her move out.

She slowly walked out of his room and rushed to Mukti's after being out of his eyes.

Manik quickly took a shower and changed into a tshirt and comfortable pants.

He heard the doorbell and walked down to find Sara with Oscar.

He thanked her and pulled Oscar in giving him food before they walked back to his room.

He heard a knock and turned to see Nandini standing in his oversized hoodie and Mukti's shorts.

"You look comfortable.",Manik said watching her semi-dry hair standing at the door.

"Come here.",He said patting the bed but her eyes were fixed on Oscar laying at the corner of the room.

"He won't bite.",Manik assured and she walked closer to him and immediately sat on the bed pulling the blankets above her.

Manik chuckled and pulled her closer.

"You smell good and my hoodie looks great on you.",Manik said as he leaned closer to her and she smiled getting comfortable in his arms.

"Your hoodie looked so comfortable. I didn't feel like wearing my dress.",Nandini giggled making him smile as he switched on the tv and Oscar stood up immediately and barked at the screen.

"You up for watching Lion king?",Manik asked looking at her and she nodded amused.

He started the tv and Oscar was quick to jump on the bed and stared at Nandini. She was quick to hide herself in Manik's arms.

"He is just going to smell you. I am here.",Manik said assuring her as Oscar took a sniff before going back and sitting on the end of the bed.

Manik smiled as they got comfortable and watched the movie with Oscar getting excited a few times in middle.

"Do you want to stay back? I will drop you in the morning and leave for my work.",Manik asked her in a whisper and she nodded her eyes fixed on the tv screen as she lay her head on his chest.

Manik kissed her head and continued watching the movie with her.

It felt perfect and home having her and Oscar together with him as if the missing puzzle was finally found.

They watched a few other disney movies having pizza for dinner before calling it a night.

Manik had his arms around her pulling her close to him as he spooned her and she slowly turned around in his arms.