"How come her form is nice if she's falling over after Hoba," he teased, and you stuck out your tongue at him.

Yoongi leaned back from the stove, and you went over to him and kissed him long and soft. Eventually you broke apart laughing because Hobi was standing in the living room booing.

Shaking your head, you finished up with the veggies, putting them next to Yoongi on the cupboard and went into the living room. Grabbing the remote for the stereo Yoongi had ordered for the living room, you gave it to Hobi.

"Hoseok, I offer you the music choices for the evening," you said and let him see you had your laptop hooked up to the system.

He frowned at you for a moment before nodding slowly and glancing at your library, using the remote to start scrolling.

You got to the kitchen before he realized you had about a terabyte and a half of music from all over the world stored on your laptop.

Yoongi laughed at Hobi's exclamations.

"Did you let him see the other drive yet," he asked, and you shook your head.

"I was going to grab the jump drive with your stuff on it too," you said to him, and he laughed again.

"Hoba," he yelled and waited until Hobi turned around to look at him.

"She and I have two more drives the same size with more music if you're missing anything you want," he said, and you both watched in pleasure as Hobi's jaw dropped again.

"Damn you guys, I knew Yoongi was an audiophile, but (Y/N) too? This is so awesome! We're going to dance all night," he yelled, and Yoongi turned to you and frowned.

"I love you (Y/N) but," he started, and you just smiled and leaned in and kissed him again.

"I love you too Yoongiah, finish up here so you can go play with your brother a bit," you said and leaned in to squeeze his waist in a hug.

The three of you ate dinner at the breakfast bar in the kitchen again and sat around for a bit sipping one of Yoongi's wonderful scotches. The stereo kept flipping through songs randomly, so you heard everything from Beethoven to an Aboriginal Chant Yoongi loved for the drums, to Garth Brooks to Rain.

Hobi insisted on skipping every BTS song and you laughed when three in a row came up.

"I'm old ARMY Hoseok, I have them all," and he laughed.

"And we thank you (Y/N)," he said plucking his shirt and tugging on it, showing off the Dior logo.

You laughed and threw your napkin at him, then got up and started clearing the bar.

With Hobi's help, you cleaned up quickly and went to curl in a spot on the floor where you could watch the dance off the best.

Hobi went over to the laptop and flipped through until he found some old Selena songs and you shook your head when BidiBidiBomBom came out of the speakers. Yoongi looked resigned but you stole the remote and found Shakira's Tortura instead.

When the beat started Yoongi was interested but Hobi recognized the song right away and laughed.

"I don't think my abs are up to that after that meal (Y/N)," and you laughed.

"Only she could ever pull it off," you teased, and Yoongi looked intrigued.

Hobi sighed and waited until the chorus came out and you happily sang along to the parts you remembered from a long-ago Spanish class. You watched Hobi freestyle for a bit before the song switched to something from Lil Nas.

Yoongi got up to bounce with Hobi through the rap and you smiled to see them together in action. Yoongi seemed to be the best of the hype masters, he always knew when to jump in, when to adlib and you loved what he added to the song.

You stole the remote again when it switched to a song from Ralph Vaughn Williams. The lark ascending was a beautiful piece, but it didn't match your vibe just now.

But Biggie's Hypnotize did, so you let that boom through the apartment and Yoongi threw his head back and laughed when you rapped along to the first verse. Hoseok didn't seem to recognize it, but Yoongi definitely did, and he rapped along with Biggie and you did the parts from Puff as best you could. Hobi stood off to the side and bounced along to the beat.

When Biggie finished, Van Morrison came on and Yoongi grabbed your hand and swung you into a slow sway back and forth.

Hobi tapped you on the shoulder and asked if he could cut in.

To your absolute delight, he did. But instead of taking your hand to dance, he drew Yoongi into a close embrace and started the same sway. You giggled as they swayed back and forth in the living room, and you were so happy to see the bond of friendship that went into brotherhood.

As the night wore on, Hoseok loosened his "No BTS" rules and you got to watch firsthand some of the dances you knew the best. Once Hobi figured out you knew parts of the choreography, he dragged you behind Yoongi and then told Yoongi he was dancing JK's part.

Yoongi whined a lot, but you were shocked when he seemed to remember the dances, or at least most of them. It seemed muscle memory was strong, because as soon as the beat dropped, Yoongi was in place.

Eventually you were exhausted, long before either of the boys, and went to curl up on the couch and watch.

As your eyes drifted closed, you watched Yoongi dance to his part in Blood Sweat and Tears and heard Hoseok yelling about Yoongi's timing again, and you fell asleep with a smile on your face.