Chapter 76: Packing up.

Start from the beginning

'So this is your room huh...' he thought as he looked around your room. He took a peek into your closet, there was nothing special about it but for him this moment was special... His eyes soon lay upon the tape you had told him, he grabbed it and was about to head back to you but soon noticed your hair brush. He stared at it before slowly grabbing it, his fingers touched the strands of hair that was stuck on it. 

He smelled the hair brush, it's scent was a mix of the shampoo you use and your normal scent... The handle was also filled with your fingerprints... It was such a normal thing, but this thing... Wasn't normal for him. It was gold...! No... A diamond! He absolutely adored it! He wanted to take it home with him but he needed an excuse...

"Y/n." he spoke out as he walked up to you, you raised an eyebrow, "Yeah?" you ask. "Can I have your old hair brush?" he asks. "Huh? WHy? I was supposed to throw it away since I'm buying a new one." you replied. He then stared at you, you were quick to notice his long hair. "Oh... Well go ahead, you can have it. But why would you want that old thing anyway??" You ask, "I don't want to spend money on a new hair brush." he replied. 

"Wow... Aren't you cheap..." you chuckled. "Well whatever! Come here and help me pack!" you continued. "Come on move it water slave number 2!" you added. "Water slave number 2??" he asks, confused. "Well... You are also watering the plants in the garden with me." you giggled. "R-Right..." he stuttered as he quickly looked away from you as he was met with your smile. 

'...I'm so thankful y/n let me keep her hair brush... I'm... Going to make her hair strands into a bracelet... It'd be my most prized possession...' he thought. 

-Time Skip- 

You stretched your arms as you entered the gates of your school. "Damn... I feel a little bit sleepy..." you mumbled. You soon noticed Kokushibo who was at the entrance of the gate, checking all of the students who were on time. He was getting ready to close the gate so that late student's wouldn't be able to get in. "Sir Kokushibo??" you spoke out, Kokushibo's attention quickly went to you... When you called him over with that beautiful voice of yours... He can't help but give his full attention to you. 

His eyes soon lay upon your thighs, he was quick to look away and look at you in your eye. "Y/n... You're just in time." he replied. Him seeing you... And your thighs... Made him remember the bliss of what happened on the night of the halloween party. He loved every bit of it... Every second... He had no regrets, no remorse to what he had done to you. You were about to say something but was swept away by another student. "Y/n!" a familiar and cheerful voice spoke out, the person clinged to you arm. 

You were taken a back to see that the voice came from Muichirou, "Oh! Good morning Mu!" you spoke out as he slowly dragged you away from Kokushibo, Kokushibo only watched the two of you go. "Well... You seem to be in a good mood." you commented as you looked at his smile, "Yeah..." he replied as his grip on your arm tightened. "Y/n... How about we go to this new cafe after school." he added. 

"Hmmm... I'll have to see since we would have a meeting or something..." you replied. "Let's just ditch the meeting if there's one then." he replied. "Ehh?? But I'm a Vice President and you're a member!" you told him, "So?? Us hanging out and being together is more important." he replied. "But... If theres a meeting, let's attend it and just go to the cafe when it's finished." you suggested. "So you're saying yes??!" he spoke out, "Umm... Yeah-" you were cut off by his smile, "That's great then..." he commented. 

Soon, the school bell rung. "Oh! Well... I'll see you later Mu!" you spoke out as you waved him goodbye. As soon as you left, his smile quickly dropped, and his neutral facial expression came back. 

-Time Skip- 

It was your last subject, it was Music Class. The topic they had for today was singing, the teacher had divided the class into duos... And guess who your partner was, it was Zenitsu. "Well shit.. Why are we always partners when it comes to music stuff??" you commented. "Who knows Y/n~ Maybe we are fated to be together." he spoke out, "Ugh don't be delusional." you rolled your eyes. "Anyway... We were supposed to sing to each other??" you ask, he nodded. "Huh... Well... Then I'll go first... My song would be... Hmmm..." you soon started thinking of a song. 

Zenitsu soon started recording using his phone, "Are you seriously going to record me?! Well... Fuck it! This is going to be a free concert!" you spoke out confidently. Zenitsu only chuckled in response as he waited for you to sing your song. "The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, Not a footprint to be seen, A kingdom of isolation, And it looks like I'm the queen..." you sang. 

"The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside, Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried, Don't let them in, don't let them see, Be the good girl you always have to be, Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know, Well, now they know...!!" You sang with your heart, "Let it go!! Let it go...!!! r-remix....!!! Gubblemeswllaowmedripdownthesidemewhichoutoutletyougetinsideofmetellhemwhereiputitnevatellemwhereimboutaberundownona-" you rapped while Zenitsu was dumbfounded. 

"INNAPROPRIATE WORD... Running me! Talk your bleep bite your lip, call while you ride that bleep...!" you quickly finished your rap, you flipped your hair because you know you ate that shit an dleft no crumbs. Zenitsu's mouth was wide open, he was found wigless by your performance. 

While the two of you were in your own world, you didn't notice two people watching you. "Damn... I also want someone to sing for me like that bro..." a student spoke out. "Bro... If you want someone to sing to you, I'll sing for you bro." his best friend suggested. "Omg Bro! What song are you going to sing??" the student asks his friend excitedly. "The song is 'I kiss my homies to bed'... Before I go to bed~ I never forget to tuck my homie up to bed~ I always kiss my homies to bed~ I kiss them goodnight~" his best friend sang, the student was in tears.  "Omg Bro... I... I... WE'RE BROS FOR LIFE!!" he shouted, "Bro...!!" his best friend sniffled as the two of them hugged and cried in each others arms. 

"Maam!! Achilles and Patroclus are being noisy!" a student snitched on the two. The two didn't care and continued crying in each others arms. 

-Meanwhile-

"Minikui... Why did you call me here? At the back of the school?" Tanjirou asks, Minikui sniffled, "T-Tanjirou... I... I have something I need to show you..!" she let out her crocodile tears as she showed him a video. The video contained you and Minikui. The video was about when you slapped Minikui, to which she manipulated and edited. Tanjirou quietly watched and observed the video. The video soon finished. 

"I... I was about to report this to the principal but I didn't have enough confidence to... Y/n she... She-" Minikui was cut off by Tanjirou. "She what?" he asks as he looked at her in the eye. "I have to say... The editing is fantastic... I almost fell for it... That is... If I wasn't so inlove with Y/n. I know she wouldn't do something like this." he added. "But... You came up to me... It means you're asking for it... You're basically begging me to kill you right here, right now. I guess I don't need my plan." he continued. Minikui's eyes widen in shock. 

He walked closer to Minikui, her response was that she took a step away from him as she trembled in fear this wasn't what was supposed to happen!! He was

He walked closer to Minikui, her response was that she took a step away from him as she trembled in fear this wasn't what was supposed to happen!! He was... He was...!! Supposed to fucking comfort her!! To believe her!! Why...! Why.....!!! Minikui felt fear, confusion and frustration in this moment... Her mind was filled with billions of thoughts.

 "What? Are you scared? Don't worry... I won't make it painless... You're death I mean." he 'reassured' her.