Alexandra giggled, causing the smile to appear back on her older brothers face.

"I love you too, Alexi."

~Flashback over~

Third Person's POV

Alexandra left the bathroom after drying her hair and made her way towards the bed.

It was currently 1 pm and Alexandra had woken up from a nightmare just an hour ago.

She didn't want to leave the room so she decided to get up and take another shower of the day since she had woken up with sweat dripping down her face and body.

Now, she stayed leaned up against the headboard of her bed, contemplating on what to do.

She was thirsty.

There was a glass of water right next to her bed but she didn't know if she was allowed to drink it or not.

The last time she drank water, things did not end well for her.

~Flashback~

Alexandra was walking down the stairs to make him dinner when she was met with a strong smell of cigarette smoke.

Ignoring the smell, she walked to the kitchen and prepared the ingredients to make some mashed potatoes with chicken.

He treated her like a maid, she had to do everything in the house even if it wasn't her responsibility. Alexandra was too scared to argue about it so she would tire herself out and clean every mess that she didn't even create.

Once she was finished with the last bits of dinner, she set the table and went to get him a glass of water, trying to ignore how thirsty she was.

As she was pouring water onto the glass, she couldn't control what she did next,

she was so thirsty that she forgot about the rule and brought the glass of water to her lips, greedily swallowing the whole glass of water.

Pouring herself another glass, she started drinking it when she was startled by a loud yell, causing the glass of water to slip from her hands and drop to the floor, shattering into tiny pieces in the process.

"What the fuck are you doing you brat!" He yelled with so much indignation, Alexandra started shaking uncontrollably while her eyes widened.

Her breathing quickened as she heard him take slow menacing steps towards Alexandra's shaking figure.

"What did I say about eating and drinking?" He said in a dangerously calm tone.

She tightened her grip on the kitchen counter.

"I gave you a few simple rules to follow and you can't even do that. How. Fucking. Pathetic." He spat.

Alexandra glued her mouth shut, she knew if a single noise escaped past her lips, things would get worse.

Her eyes watered due to the amount of fear. It was so quiet, the only sound you could hear was Alexandra's heavy breathing as she could feel Tony's intense stare burn holes on the back of her head.

And suddenly, something hard hit her face, knocking her down as black dots danced before her eyes.

As she tried to bring back her vision, he gripped her arm and she felt a strong burning sensation on her shoulder.