Chapter One

Picture by Sofiamarshall on DeviantArt

Donnie's POV

It's been 9 months since Leo left the lair. Everything is falling apart without him.

Mikey hates all of us. He blames us for leo being gone, and I don't blame him at all. If only we had been a little more caring towards him...

*Sigh*

Raph sits in his room the whole time. He doesn't even come out for food or water. Me and Splinter bring him food and sit beside him him making sure that he eats the food that we bring, instead of just throwing it aside and starving himself.

Master Splinter... Well... I can tell that he regrets banishing leo from the lair. He was even going to kill himself by stabbing himself with a knife but luckily I saw him when I came into his room to give him his lunch. I am sure that master splinter didn't mean to throw leo out of the lair and I have forgiven him... But... I can say the same way about my other two brothers. Maybe Raph has forgiven our father but I am sure that Mikey hates splinter for kicking leo out of the lair.

Me, Raph and Mikey still go on petrols, hoping to find leo. But I am losing hope that Leo is still in New York City or if he is even alive.

*Sigh*

I hope everything goes back to normal soon...

Here's the part 2 of shattered! Hope you liked it dear reader!