I AM THE ONLY "GOOD AT EVERYTHING" 💅💜

Jungkook pov: 🐰

We all were having our dinner at the table and talking about random stuff when Namjoon hyung opened the news channel bruh- what does he get by seeing so much news, all they say is bla bla bla.

Breaking news 📰 - Park Y/n again did an amazing goal at the basket ball state tournament and won the trophy for the fifth time in the last five years of Seoul!!!!

"This girl is really amazing" said suga hyung.

"Yeah she is great not even men nowadays can keep winning the trophy for continuous years but she did" said namjoon hyung.

"You know I heard that she is good in studies also she studies in xxx international school which is very popular nowadays even South Korean people study there for English" Jhope said.

"How can be a girl be so perfect in everything?!?! She is also so beautiful" Jin said.

"Just like our jungkookie, perfect in everything" Jimin said looking at the tv

"Her visuals are everything" Jin said totally mesmerized by your beauty like he has found his long lost sister.

"Visuals don't matter anything hyung when she is talented" Taehyung said.

I was totally into my food and sipping banana milk that I didn't even glanced at the tv but when jin said she is so beautiful I got shocked. DID JIN HYUNG JUST CALLED HER BEAUTIFUL?!?!! JIN HYUNG?!?!

"Did YOU called her beautiful?" I said.

"Well I should not lie she is really beautiful" Jin said.

This made me curious because the man who always praises only himself when it comes to beauty is now praising someone else I looked at the tv and not gonna lie she was really beautiful she don't really fit the Korean beauty standards maybe because she is a foreigner but her face was so beautiful and mesmerizing...

Suddenly a call came and it was from our manager. Namjoon hyung picked up the call and the manager said "Did you guys watched the news?"

"Yes we did she won again" Namjoon said.

"Well since your vacations are going on how about we go to visit the xxx international school?"
" I heard that in that school not only there is a talent of sports but other fields too, the school is having a bunch of talented people especially girls"
"And there is one who is carrying the talent in every field that is Park Y/n."