Her game

Hey guys,
So I'm working on a new book, but I have no idea if I should publish it so I'm just gonna put the first chapter here as a oneshot just to see what you guys think

Hey guys,So I'm working on a new book, but I have no idea if I should publish it so I'm just gonna put the first chapter here as a oneshot just to see what you guys think

This is the description and the name of the book is anyone is interested :)

Anyways, Enjoy :)

Applejack sighed to herself, another ordinary day at this school, as she removed her school bag off her shoulder, dumping it onto the ground, before opening up her locker, scrambling for her folder and other school supplies stuffing them into her bag before closing her locker again.

She'd always been this way. Not a care in the world, she never had to care about anything nor anyone. Her life seemed to bore her, every day felt the same as she went through the same cycle day after day after day of home and school life.

It had always been the exact same way for as long as she could remember, to AJ, she didn't see her life as interesting or even exciting, not like how the other students would boast and brag about their weekends or spending time with their families, that topic was a sensitive topic to her, she had a family she just.. she didn't exactly like them.

All her life consisted of, was school, back home to do the chores, lock herself out of sight and probably go to bed, not much of a life, she had to admit she loved the farm and doing the chores but it would often bore her and she found it very draining.

something in her life didn't feel right like something was missing but.. what?

She suddenly felt a light tap on her shoulder, suddenly being interrupted by her own thoughts as she turned around. "The hell you want?" Applejack gave a fierce look as she stared at them.

"Idiot, it's me" a girl grinned, it was none other than her best friend, Sunset Shimmer.

The bacon-haired girl playfully rolled her eyes at her friend, lightly chuckling to herself, she knew how AJ could be towards people, she was very cold and rude towards anyone but her friends, she was so different when she was around people that she actually liked, if only she gave people a chance but due to her trust issues, she knew that would never happen.