Chapter 138: Extra two

Start from the beginning

In order to make the "script" more credible, the "informed person" broke the news is essential; and to make the whole development appear natural, this "informed person" is definitely more suitable for the two friends than the anonymous contribution of the gossip .

So Shu Zimu bears the brunt.

There was a lively discussion on the net about who Yun Hao's love goal was. Shu Zimu, as Yun Hao's friend, was naturally asked how many times. Other microblogs that have friendship and cooperation with Yun Hao have also been asked over and over again, but no one hastily made it.

After Xu Chi and Yun Hao decided on the follow-up plan, and asked him to ventilate, Shu Zimu came forward and said: He knows who it is, but he can't say.

The gossip crowd suddenly boiled, trying every means to make Shu Zimu leak a tone. Shu Zimu finally leaked a little news "in desperation", and then resolutely kept his mouth shut.

Netizens started to investigate the people around Yun Hao based on this little bit of information. However, all single men and women who have cooperated have not missed it, and finally got a possible group of people. Xu Chi was among them, but not conspicuous.

After that, Yun Hao was repeatedly asked about the topic of love. Although he was tight-lipped about the other party's identity information, he couldn't help but reveal a lot of them bit by bit, making the netizens' brains open. Many romantic stories were pieced together. Yun Hao's performance when referring to the other party also made others slowly agree that this is not a hype or a fake fabrication, but it is indeed a sincere feeling.

Later, a CP powder of Xu Chi and Yun Hao, after careful examination and bold guesses, judged that Yun Hao liked Xu Chi. The two of them had CP fans for a long time, but compared to Yunhao and some other celebrities, the number of CP fans was far inferior. After all, President Xu Chi did not have much exposure, so CP fans have always been relatively low-key. Because the evidence is not sufficient, this article was originally circulated within CP fans, but the love about Yun Hao has always been high, and it has been widely spread unexpectedly. Some people feel credible, and some question pure YY, but after all, Xu Chi became Yun Hao's hot gossip object.

As a result, many gossip media tried to dig deep, and found a lot of interaction between the two. Although it was not enough to prove that Xu Chi was the target candidate, it also clarified the fact that the relationship between the two was very strong. There are clever gossip media that does not mention the issue of falling in love or not, but instead renders the encounter and get along with each other, blowing a wave of their character and friendship. Coupled with the verification of some friends of the two and their interaction on the surface, the netizens think that they are simply a contemporary period.

Meeting the bosom friend in the mountains and rivers is definitely a lucky and beautiful thing. Regardless of whether there is love or not, netizens almost know that Xu Chi and Yun Hao are feeling better. Although Xu Chi, as the vice president of Xingyue, had not been known a few dozen days ago, the name is now particularly loud. After all, it is tied to Yun Hao, and the exposure even exceeds some second-tier stars.

At this time, although some people think that Yun Hao likes others, such as certain firm other CP fans, but more people think that Xu Chi is the most likely one. And then the various small and small things seem to confirm this, so more and more people are beginning to settle down.

The scandals of the two were so lively that the person concerned was naturally questioned. Yun Hao is relatively easy to reach but always avoids talking, but Xu Chi does not accept the interview. The news on Weibo simply responded, but he denied that the tone was a little blunt.

The CP fans and netizens who have been identified are too late to break their hearts, but Yun Hao posted a depressing tone and a large amount of hidden information on Weibo, which seems to affirm the speculation of netizens.

At a time when everyone was confused, Shu Zimu retweeted Yun Hao's Weibo remarks, the meaning in the words was a little clearer, and finally let the netizens determine: Yun Hao likes Xu Chi, and has been pursuing, but Xu Chi knew nothing, and even determined that netizens had made the wrong gossip protagonist.

This made the guessed netizens happy first, and then it was funny and helpless, and the desire for gossip became more vigorous.

After that, the two of them really lived up to the expectations, and made a lot of interesting things, which made the masses too addicted, and finally finally achieved the positive results in everyone's earnest hope. This big drama, which lasted for several months, saw everyone's satisfaction, and the feelings of the two people were more recognized and envied.

Yun Hao and Xu Chi, who finally made it public, were finally relieved after months of careful work.

The plan was successfully implemented, Xingyue's public relations department added a bonus, and Xu Chi and Yun Hao also expressed their gratitude to friends such as Shu Zimu who helped in this matter, and ate a meal together in celebration.

Jonathan and Jian Hongshen just came to China. Although they did not participate in this plan, they also followed the meal.

After eating, the few of them were the most cooked together. Jonathan lamented the hardships of Xu Chi and Yun Hao for a few months, and flaunted his son for a while, caring about the cultivation of Qi Yan and Shu Zimu's offspring, before changing to a more serious look. Qi Yan said: "The Lance you said, I found something, you should be interested in listening."