II

(Using a fanmade map cause I need it for the plot. This isn't like other fanfics.)

Scaramouche takes his leave from the cold winters of The Capital of Snezhnaya. He must first descend the top of the mountain and make his way to Dragon Shadow City which is the closest city to Natlan.

Crossing into Fontaine territory from Snezhnaya is currently illegal due to intern conflict between the two nations at the moment, so the Ex-Harbinger is left no choice but to travel through the small dessert to Natlan, the land of the Flame Archon.

Then, he must travel up the mountains to Waterfall city and take a river ferry to Ceriane  (made up) all the way down the rivers connecting to the Plains and the nation of Sumeru.

There, he can stop into the small city of Camden (also made up) in the Plains and grab another ferry to Sumeru city. Which his heart tells him to visit.

Deep inside (as corny as it sound Scaramouche hears a voice buried beneath locked doors, it's like a whisper a piece of himself he didn't know existed and a name, Y/n, it urges him forward.

It tells him to go to an unknown place, to do things he doesn't understand. To help him remember things he doesn't comprehend, and oddly enough he cannot deny the demand made by the voice. Because, inside he wants to know the mysteries of his old life.

He wants to understand as he believes he's gone so long without understanding anything, atleast not truly. He's gone so long, too long without ambitions and now he finally has one.

He refuses to let it go, so he begins his long and treacherous journey to Dragon Shadow City. He will find the mysteries of the days of old and Sumeru, holds all the answers.