chapter 19

When we got home and both boys took a shower. Just then I got a call.

"Kira?"

"Ana! Listen I found Brett and his sister. Someone tried to attack them. I'm bringing them to the clinic now. Can you ask Scott to meet me there? He wasn't answering his phone." She said.

"He's just getting out of the shower. We had a little trouble at the bonfire earlier. I'll send him right over." We say our goodbyes as Scott comes down the stairs.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Kira. She found Brett and his sister they were attacked. She's taking them to the clinic." I updated him.

"Ok Ill wait for Liam." He says.

"A-actually maybe you should give him some time. I mean you three almost died tonight. And I know your usually always getting out there to help someone but he's not. Ease him into it at least." I asked.

"Yeah. No yeah you're right." Scott says.

"Ill take him home. You get to Kira." I smiled.

"You're so good to him Ana. He'd be a fool not to like you." My brother kissed the top of my head and walked out of the house. I walked up the steps to see my bedroom door closed.

"Liam?" I knocked on my door.

"Come in." He replies. I see him sitting on my bed with his head down.

"Whats wrong?" I asked instantly kneeling down.

"Im not like Scott. Or Derek. Or even Malia." Liam says.

"But you can be." I say. "With enough practice and patience you can be just like them."

"I don't mean I'm not strong, or I'm never gonna learn how to be in control-- I mean everything else. You and your friends... you try to protect everyone." He struggled to get out. "Have you been doing this the whole time? I mean, how are you all still alive?" Liam asked. I felt a slight pain in my chest. Allison. Aiden.

"Not all of us are." I frowned.

"I'm so sorry, Stasia I totally-" Liam apologized.

"No don't be please." I said as I wiped my eyes. We sat in silence for a few minutes. "Her name was Allison. Allison Argent. God she was like a sister to me. Her and Scott loved each other. And she died in his arms. She figured out how to stop the Oni. Then she died."

*flashback*

"Allison!" Scott yelled as he caught the girl he loved him his arms.

"Did you find her? Is she ok? Is Lydia safe?" Allison took in deep breaths.

"She's ok.. yeah." Scott then took her hand and clenched it. "I can't... I can't take your pain."

"Its because it doesn't hurt." She cried herself.

"No. No Allison." I cried. I tried to run to her but Isaac held me back.

"Its ok..its ok. Its ok. Its ok. Its perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love..." she shivered and groaned "the first person I ever loved...the person ill always love.." She shook again "I love you.. Scott... Scott McCall." Her breathing got more and more labored.

"Don't! Please, don't. Allison, don't, please!" Scott cried.

"Allison! No please! Please don't go! I can't-" I cried struggling to get out of Isaacs grip.

"Ill be ok hon, ill be ok. Please don't cry. Well see each other again. I know we will. Hey, well will." She looked at me and did her best to smile. I tried my hardest as well. "You have to tell my dad. You have to tell my dad. Tell him- tell him." Her breathing got faster and faster until it slowed to a stop and Allison's hand fell to the floor.