Chapter 123: exactly

Start from the beginning

Qi Yan heard Yan Yan's face changed abruptly, but after opening his mouth, it took a while before he spit out a few words: "... He doesn't want to?"

Aunt Zhang glanced at Qi Yan and seemed a little surprised that he would be so surprised by Xue Zimu's rejection, and suddenly looked a bit different from the narcissism in the past. "I heard that the Xue family tricked him into a banquet at that time. The child was just a teenager. He was so young. He never thought of getting married suddenly." Aunt Zhang compares her heart and heart: "It's not that I raised it since I was a child. I was married, and I was found halfway to marry someone I didn't know. I and I were unwilling." Aunt Zhang looked at Qi Yan and thought that the second master would not happen because of this more than ten years ago. Isn't it natural to be angry with a poor man who has died? I don't know why the second young master's abnormality is today.

Qi Yan was certainly not angry, he just couldn't figure it out, why he should have rejected this marriage because he should have accepted the marriage, and soon had feelings, who wanted to spend a lifetime with him. And he even changed a candidate easily, and did not continue to persevere. Since Shu Zimu will be chosen in the beginning, obviously they have seen them. In this case, what went wrong and made things so different?

Qi Yan's throat was dry and his knot rolled a little, but his voice grew hoarse. "Have we not seen you again?"

Aunt Zhang was stunned, "Where is there a chance to see you, you should have seen it once on the banquet day...the child probably didn't see you."

Qi Yan stunned and recalled, and found that he did not originally plan to go down to show his face at the banquet, but then he left without a glance in order to help Shu Zimu. So, is it because he didn't know why he didn't go down to find Shu Zimu, so the two talents missed it so much?

Qi Yan thought of this, his face was even worse, and Aunt Zhang on the other side sighed and whispered, "If it was Xue Zimu who was married in, then the situation might be much better than it is now. That Qu Fei It's really abominable. It was pretended to be good at the beginning. After entering the door, it was revealed in its original form. I only knew that taking advantage from the Qi's family and repaying the enemies would not bring any benefit to the marriage. The one who chose to marry was said to be able to meet Zheng Taohua, and the result was that Qu Fei was a rotten peach blossom. It was estimated that Xue Zimu was also stronger than him. Anyway, it can save a life, and it is also a virtue."

Speaking of here, Aunt Zhang found that Qi Yan's expression was a bit sad and disappointed, thinking he was in a bad mood because of the thought of Qu Fei's betrayal, he quickly said: "But Qu Fei did not do good things, but he didn't make much difference. It's bad, I've made it myself, so I don't have to worry too much. Xue Zimu is a pity, but it still depends on the Xue family, and we can't blame us. Besides, I just talk about it casually, in fact, we don't know him, really To marry into the door, it is not necessarily stronger than Qu Fei, and don't worry too much about it."

Qi Yan shook his head and said dumbly: "No."

Aunt Zhang thought he said he wouldn't think too much, just to relax, but Qi Yan said, "If it is Zi Mu, I will never get divorced."

Aunt Zhang didn't respond for a while, but when Qi Yan finished speaking, she turned upstairs. When she looked at Qi Yan's back and figured out what he meant, she suddenly widened her eyes in surprise.

Aunt Zhang immediately wanted to follow up and ask clearly, but I thought that Qi Yan had always been a character who didn't like to talk much. After all, he was just a housekeeper. Bai Xinlan.

Qi Yan's reaction on this day has been very strange. Suddenly asked Xue Zimu, he was uneasy and did not go to the company. Afterwards, as if he had lost his memory, he asked her to ask about her previous marriage. In the end, it was even more incredible. The meaning in the words sounded like deep love for Xue Zimu.

But how is this possible? They obviously only had such a half or half relationship more than ten years ago. Although they did have a chance to be a partner at the beginning, they missed it. They have never seen it for more than ten years. Qi Yan never mentioned each other. Why Qi Yan suddenly remembered it now, and behaved very unusually towards the other party.

Aunt Zhang felt uneasy about Qi Yan's abnormal behavior on this day. That Qufei was obviously a rotten peach flower. This Xue Zimu was suddenly mentioned after many years. Could it be Qi Yan's peach blossom?

Aunt Zhang thought that Qi Yan first asked Xue Zimu, then learned that the other party refused to look ugly, and finally left this serial behavior of a sentence, suddenly had to be more certain about this conjecture.

Although I don't know why Qi Yan hadn't cared about it before, but now he suddenly paid attention to the other party, but maybe this is the effect that Zheng Taohua has?

It's just that if Xue Zimu is really the right peach blossom for Qi Yan, then Xue Zimu is no longer here. Isn't their second young master...

Aunt Zhang thought of this, and his heart was tight. He contacted Bai Xinlan more eagerly and talked about what happened today and his guess.

Qi Yan knew the general situation, but it became more difficult to accept. Probably because he didn't go to meet Shu Zimu, so Shu Zimu didn't stay with him, and was even injured by the Xue family and died young. As long as he thought of this, he had no way to calm his emotions. Even if Qi Yan did not want to believe that Shu Zimu was really gone, he also hoped that he was actually changing his name and surname to start again, but he hoped that all this was just a dream, and that he hoped that Shu Zimu had never suffered excessive harm and should be like him. Happy and happy in my memory.

It's just that the world is so real that he can't think of everything as a dream or some kind of prank. Except that Shu Zimu was not around, he didn't find a loophole. Whether it is technology or humans, it is indeed what it will be in ten years. Qi Yan can't hide these things as fake.

But if these are not fakes, is it true that the development in his memory that he will be with Shu Zimu is fake?

Qi Yan was even more reluctant to accept this.

Qi Yan stayed in the room, unable to rest himself and wait for someone to investigate Shu Zimu's results. He was prepared to go out, but was stopped by Bai Xinlan who hurriedly came.

Bai Xinlan was shocked to see Qi Yan, realizing that Aunt Zhang said it was not exaggerated, Qi Yan's thoughts had never been exposed, but now it is obvious from the face that heavy sadness is difficult to come over, even not It is an exaggeration to say that the bloodshot eyes are somewhat godless, and there is a hint of despair and madness vaguely.

This is a big blow.

Bai Xinlan had never seen his son's appearance, and he suddenly raised his heart and asked, "Ayan, what are you doing?"

Qi Yan didn't want Bai Xinlan to worry too much. He closed his eyes and tried to be as calm as possible: "I'm going for a walk."

Bai Xinlan hurriedly said: "Then I will go with you." Then he went to hold Qi Yan's hand. However, Qi Yan avoided him sideways.

"I want to go alone." Qi Yan said no longer stopped, and stepped away.

Bai Xinlan didn't dare to stop looking at his condition. He could only tell people to follow him from a distance to ensure his safety.

Qi Yan went to the cemetery and stood in front of the tombstone inscribed with Xue Zimu's name.

The black-and-white photo is indeed the person he remembers, but it is not so glorious, with lingering fatigue and depression between the eyebrows. Qi Yan saw this look for the first time on this face, and felt a tingling in his eyes.

He reached out and gently touched the eyebrows of the people in the photo. He seemed to want to smooth out the other party's dark color that he deliberately hid but failed to hide. The people in the photo show their faces, but even they themselves are like falling into an ice cellar, the cold spread from the fingertips to the limbs, and even the blood is cold.

But he still traced each other's eyebrows and lips with his eyes and fingertips, his eyes deep, with tenderness in pain.

Qi Yan maintained this posture until the investigator reported the results to him.