Chapter 118: Make a snowman

Start bij het begin

In the evening, Xu Chi and Yun Hao did not come down. They asked the waiter to take the food to the room. At first glance, it was just a day of lasciviousness, and I certainly did not plan to act with them at night. Shu Zimu and Qi Yan didn't care either. At night, they asked Li Wensen to enjoy the photos taken today, and made a few comments and suggestions.

The effect of snapping is more difficult to master than swinging, especially Shu Zimu, they are still skiing, the speed of movement is very fast, and Li Wensen is a little far apart, so a lot of scrapped photos are taken. However, there are some very good results. For example, the two of them kissed after falling down. It may be a long time. Li Wensen also zoomed in and gave several close-ups. If they are not wearing hats and goggles, the picture should look better.

Although Li Wensen was asked to follow the shooting, Shu Zimu and Qi Yan were not actors after all. The close-up of being kissed was a little embarrassing. They quickly skipped these photos to see the others. Qi Yan and Xu Chi glide quickly, and the stunts are handsome. Shu Zimu mischievously jumps on Qi Yan's back. The four people glide side by side together... In short, the wonderful pictures are basically taken. Shu Zimu and Qi Yan are quite satisfied.

They picked some photos and sent them to the WeChat group of the Qi family, and received unanimous praise.

The next day's itinerary is to see the ice sculpture exhibition. The ice sculpture exhibition in H city is very grand. The entire ice sculpture exhibition covers an area of ​​more than 20,000 square meters, and there are thousands of ice sculptures of various shapes. The ice sculpture exhibition has different styles during the day and night. During the day, you can see their most transparent and pure state. At night, they will be decorated with neon colors into more colorful colors. Because each ice sculpture is made exquisite and dreamy, tourists often reluctantly leave after seeing it, and they will take a group photo one by one. Hundreds of ice sculptures took a group photo in the entire exhibition area, which took a lot of time.

This time Li Wensen can take a lot of things, and will ask Shu Zimu and Qi Yan to take some poses according to the shape of the ice sculpture, instead of just taking pictures as before. He took a lot of photos in Xing Yue's part-time job, and teaching people to pose is quite familiar.

Yun Hao and Li Wensen were the happiest on this trip. Shu Zimu and Qi Yan didn't have the patience to take a picture with each ice sculpture, so Li Wensen, who was itchy for the good-looking things, in addition to taking pictures of his own employer, also took the opportunity to take a lot of pictures of ice sculptures. Many, affect the effect of many angles.

Yun Hao is really childish. He likes the big, beautiful toys like ice sculptures very much. He wants to give a try if he sees any shapes, a bit like a big bear child.

The remaining three people also thought these ice sculptures were pretty and fun, but they were not as excited as the two of them.

It is a pity that Yun Hao still needs to wear a hat and mask to avoid being discovered, so the photos taken as a souvenir are not exposed, which is somewhat regrettable.

Several people saw enough ice sculptures made by others, and they wanted to try it for themselves. However, large ice sculptures are assisted by large machines, and small ones also require a knife, which is dangerous for non-professionals. Therefore, the scenic spot does not provide such services. However, they do sell molds and provide a very fool-proof method. As long as the water is poured into the mold and left to freeze overnight at night, it can be made into a very delicate ice sculpture.

Such a fool approach obviously has no sense of accomplishment, but it is better than nothing. They bought a few small animal models and prepared to try it at night.