Chapter 114: box office

Start from the beginning

It's just that even though it's clearly known that there is a problem, it's a little troublesome to solve this matter. In fact, it is possible to guess who would be so targeted at the "Super Energy Firm" without checking it. People with a clear eye can see that except for the "Prosperous Age of the Emperor" that has a competitive relationship, he basically does not think about it, especially in the "Super When "Neng Office" was badly criticized, "Sheng Shi Huang Tu" was praised, and the box office also rebounded. I just guessed it, but the evidence is hard to find.

Although this vicious method of competition is despised by people, it does not have a good response. After all, the other party has not done too much exaggeration. Although it has found a dozen film critics to write bad reviews, it has not bought more media to make a big deal. The whole area of ​​the network is pushed (of course, it may not be dared to do so), and the spread is not large. The low score is not exaggerated to directly drop the overall score (of course it may be because it is too obvious).

In short, the other party is a little bit of a little action. If you are here to blame the rumors, it will become popular. Like the critics, it can't be said that it's rumors. If you have a low score, you can try to contact the rating website to ask for removal, but you need to Finding evidence to prove who is behind the scene is very troublesome. Of course, you really have to work hard to check, and you can find evidence. If it is made public, the "Prosperity of the Emperor" will definitely be repulsed. It's just that if you do this, it's equivalent to tearing your face with the other party. The circle said that it was a big deal. The lineup of "The Prosperous Age of Kings" was luxurious, and many people were not inferior in status. When it was not necessary to meet and cooperate in the future, it would inevitably appear embarrassing. Not to mention that you must have a good relationship, but it is not very good to have a bad relationship.

This wave of rhythm was not before the release of "Super Energy Office", but after a large number of viewers had watched the movie and gave good reviews, it was destined to not be too effective. The audience still has the ability to distinguish, unless the other party uses such tricks repeatedly, otherwise it will play a role in the first few days, and the market and evaluation will soon return to normal levels.

Therefore, it can be said that if it is ignored, the loss of the "superpower firm" will not be too great, and it is not cost-effective to pursue it. After all, the "Superpower Office" will not be greatly affected, but if it is exposed to scandals that score low on competitors, it will have a negative impact on the "Shengshihuangtu", which does not please the audience itself and can only be forced to blow the grid. It will be big. In this way, in the eyes of the other party, they will feel that they are aggressive and have done too much.

Che Jingyuan and the producer discussed how to deal with the group of several creative staff. Although Shu Zimu did not care about things other than the script, because he was a family member of the investor, he was also drawn into this discussion of various matters related to the movie. Group. This time it seems that they can only eat a dumb loss, the meaning of several other people is basically the same.

Although Che Jingyuan has become a famous director, he is inevitably affected by investors and makes some concessions. "Super Energy Office" is the most comfortable film he made. It is not bad investment and no rush in time. Without changing the plot, the crew had a good atmosphere, and the momentum after the release was good. I didn't encounter any trouble. I didn't expect it to be disgusted at this time. It can only be said that it is not enough. It's a pity.

It is a pity that it is a pity that there is no good way except to endure and ignore it. The world of adults is not so black and white.

However, there are also people who are unwilling to just forget about it. They suggest that since the other party uses this method, they can use it as well. Anyway, "The Prosperous Age of the Emperor" has a lot of shortcomings and a lot of bad reviews. His own words are not as obvious as the other party did.