Chapter 110: as a result of

Start from the beginning

The Sheng family paid generously, and the attitude could not pick out the problem on the surface, but in fact it only talked about the compensation for Shu Zimu, and did not say anything to teach Sheng Xiaowu. Obviously, Qi Yan felt that the fight was enough.

In addition, as Qi Yan expected, the Sheng family pushed all responsibility to Zheng Weihe, only saying that Sheng Xiaowu was deceived by others, not intentionally to insult the Qi family. They will seriously deal with Zheng Weihe, the culprit, and give Qi Yan and Shu Zimu an explanation.

The Sheng family agreed to deal with Zheng Weihe and Qi Yan. As for the others, they clearly expressed dissatisfaction. When they and Sheng Xiaowu had a conflict because of Yun Hao, Sheng Xiaowu was held by Sheng Xiaowen to apologize to them and said that they would not fight against them again. In fact, they did more and more.

Qi Yan also pulled out the fact that Sheng Xiaowu recently found someone online to vilify and smear Shu Zimu, saying that it was difficult for him to believe what they called "Sheng Xiaowu was not badhearted and not intentional".

The Sheng family was also speechless for a while, and persuaded Qi Yan dryly, seeing that he really did not intend to accept their solution, so he had to leave it temporarily.

The next day, Sheng Xiaowu, who was still injured, once again apologized to Qi Yan and Shu Zimu at the request of his family.

However, Qi Yan was still dissatisfied and directly said: "Several people know that there is a sentence called "Apology is useful, what do you want the police to do?" The general police may not be able to control Sheng Xiaowu, and some of his elders are unwilling to control, But I can always find someone who can manage it, right?"

This time Sheng Xiaowu suddenly anxious. Qi Yan's meaning couldn't be more obvious, obviously he wanted to tell Sheng Xiaowen. Sheng Xiaowutian was not afraid of fear, only this one was afraid, immediately said anxiously: "You will not admit the counsel!"

Qi Yan's face remained the same, "Of course I won't complain, but that doesn't mean that your elder brother won't know."

Sheng Xiaowu couldn't refute it. In fact, Qi Yan wanted to let Sheng Xiaowen know that there were indeed many ways to sue, he could only stare at Qi Yan fiercely, as if he had done something wrong and needed to apologize not because he was the other party.

In order to conceal Sheng Xiaowen, the compensation offered by the Sheng family has raised the price a lot, but Qi Yan is still not relieved. The Sheng family does not have the Qi family's handle, and the other party does not lack that point of compensation, so there is no way out. I thought that if Sheng Xiaowen learned about Sheng Xiaowu's misfortune from other places, and found that these family members were helping to hide him, I'm afraid he would really be furious. At that time, because of their attempts to cover up, Sheng Xiaowen will most likely be invigorated, and the punishment for Sheng Xiaowu will definitely be increased.

So after confirming that Qi Yan was not willing to settle before Sheng Xiaowen knew, and after the big things became small, the Sheng family thought about it and thought that it would be better for them to take the initiative to tell Sheng Xiaowen, and try to put the responsibility on Zheng Weihe's head. Let Sheng Xiaowu suffer less.

In the end, it was really the same as Qi Yan said. He did not complain, but Sheng Xiaowu went to explain to Sheng Xiaowen the "good thing" he did.

Even after giving a confession of leniency, Sheng Xiaowen was still furious when he learned of the incident. He rushed back from the military area as quickly as possible, and then, without saying anything, he just beat Sheng Xiaowu, who was just injured, back to his nose, and his face was swollen. status.