26

Chifuyu then dropped his pants to the ground so we were both left in our underwear's. But those were soon ripped off of our bodies since we craved each other.

Chifuyu positioned himself in between my legs on the bed and held on to my hands as he pushed himself inside of me.

Me: oh fuck!

Chifuyu: fuuuckkk.....

His thrusts began once he was fully inside of me and slowly began to speed up every few thrusts. His pace was harder as well. He let go of my hands as his pace sped up and placed one on my throat while the other one rested on my hip.

Chifuyu: is this what you wanted?

Me: y-yes!

Chifuyu: then scream my name.

Me: Ch-chifuyu!

Chifuyu: good girl.

Me: harder! Please!

He did as I said and went harder than he did before. Harder than the last time we fucked....it felt like I was entering a special kind of heaven. I felt his hand squeeze a little on my throat and I enjoyed it far too much than I should have....

Within minutes I already felt my stomach begin to coil up as I started to moan louder and arch my back. He was abusing my g-spot and I was feeling my climax nearing.

Me: chifuyu! I-im so close! P-please d-don't stop.

Chifuyu: believe me. I-I won't. I'm close t-too.

Me: oh fuck! F-faster!

He went as fast as he possibly could trying to reach his climax as well. They were sloppy but so fucking good and just what we both needed to finish off...

Me: oh god! Chifuyu! Oh f-fuck...yes.

Chifuyu: y-y/n. Oh god...agh.

Once he came he took himself out and plopped down beside me. We panted like dogs or someone who just ran a whole mile.

I just turned my head to look at chifuyu and giggled. He placed a kiss on my lips and I kissed him back. Just a quick small and loving kiss.

Chifuyu: god I love you.

Me: w-what.

Chifuyu: what?

Me: what did you just say.....

Chifuyu: I-I uhh don't know.

Me: you said you loved me.

Chifuyu: how could I not?

I put a hand on his face and pressed my lips to his once again. He kissed me back without hesitation. But it didn't last long before I backed my face up only a couple inches.

Me: I-I love you too.

Chifuyu: you do?

Me: how could I not?

He pulled me on top of him and we just began making out once again. Then he broke it to speak after about a minute. We did need to breath anyways.

Chifuyu: let's go shower up.

Me: oh yea. Right.

He sat up with me still on him and grabbed on to my thighs. He managed to get off the bed while holding on to me and walk into my bathroom.

He put me down and turned the shower on. Then we both stepped in and began to get cleaned up.

I put a bunch of shampoo in his hair and began to ruffle it all up. He just smiled at my giggling and let me wash his hair.

Me: flooooof.

Chifuyu: yea yea I get it.

I then let him wash my hair and he was quite soothing with it. I guess I really was the more childish one after all. But that should have been obvious.

After our shower, we stepped out and got all dried off before changing into our clothes. We just curled back up in to bed and cuddled up with each other. I laid on top of him, laying my head on his chest as he had his arms wrapped around me.

Then the bedroom door swung open and heard smileys voice.

Smiley: shut the fuck up next time!

Me: wait- YOU GUYS CAME HOME.

Chifuyu: my ears. They're ringing.

Smiley: nah I stayed home just in case chifuyu needed extra help. Damn you moan loud.

Me: oh. My. God. Please don't say anything.

Smiley: I won't. Under one condition.

Me: whaaaaat.

Smiley: what did you send chifuyu to make him get a boner during gaming?

Chifuyu: oh god you saw.

Smiley: well you looked at your phone. Your cheeks went a little pink as you clenched your jaw. Then I saw your boner so yea.

Me: I sent him a tit pic.

Smiley: can I have one?

Chifuyu: wanna die?

Smiley: not really.

Me: no smiley. That wasn't part of your conditions.

Smiley: damn. But alright. I'll keep quiet. They should be home any min-

Baji: we're home!

Me: hi baji!

Baji came down and saw smiley in the room with us and just raised a brow.

Baji: your hair is wet.

Me: I had a shower. To ya know. Feel better. I felt....gross.

Baji: okaaaay. Smiley why are you in here?

Smiley: just making sure chifuyu was taking good care of y/n.

Baji: okay. I got you some meds and there's ice cream as well. I got your fav. I had to get two tubs since kazuroras fatass also wanted some.

Kazutora: I heard that!

Baji: good! Alright. Rest up little sis.

Me: will do. Thanks big bro.

He tossed me the bottle of meds and I reached over and placed them on the nightstand. Baji dragged smiley out and closed the door. Then I just resumed laying on chifuyu, cuddling.

I guess love really is a good thing. Who knew I would fall in love with a gang member.....even though it hasn't been that long, but I guess you can't help feelings can you.

———

Also if you simp for mikey, I got a fanfic already out for that as well, but it's still on going as well.

Im a multitasker bro -_-