2

We arrived at our next class and I told her what happened.

Emma: so. This Mikey. Is he cute?

Me: well... I guess-

Emma: he is!

Me: but he's my brothers friend. No can do.

Emma: oh well.

Me: not oh well. Baji will kill any dude who likes me. It's insane. He's insane sometimes.

Emma: I'd let him kill this-

Me: Emma!

Emma: sorry.

She's starting to get on my nerves. She better not like my brother.

Lots of time passed by. Hour by hour. Until the day was finally over and the last bell of the day rang.

I got up and went to my locker grabbing my jacket throwing it on. I then grabbed my helmet and tossed my bag back on.

I walked outside and seen baji. I ran over to him and seen he was with a couple of others.

Me: hey big bro.

Baji: go wait at the bike.

Me: who are they? Oh. Hey Mikey.

Mikey: hi.

Baji: huh?

Me: I accidentally ran into him in the halls. Then we talked. He told me he knew you.

Baji: I see. These are some of the other toman members. This is mitsuya, kazutora and smiley.

He pointed to each one as he said their names.

Me: is this all of the members?

Smiley: nope! Draken and chifuyu haven't arrived. Neither has angry. He's my brother. Also akkun ain't here.

Me: you're hair looks so fluffy.

Smiley: come play with it I don't bite. Unless you like that.

Me: wha-

Baji: smiley!

Baji did not look happy. But I see why the dudes nickname is smiley. Man smiles constantly.

Mitsuya: baji is going to kill ya.

Kazutora: hey y/n. Baji talks about ya. Good to meet ya.

Me: yea. You too.

Mikey: she should meet the rest of us. They should be here soon.

Baji: fine. But nobody hit on her or I'll kill you.

Me: calm down big bro.

Smiley: yea. Calm down big bro. lil Sis is good.

He came over and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

Mikey: there's ken-chin and chifuyu.

I guess mikey calls draken ken-chin. Probably a nickname.

I glanced over to see two blonde boys walking over. Geez the one guy was tall. His had his hair in a braid with some hair loose at the front. The sides of his head were shaved and he had a tattoo on the side of his head. The other one was average height with short fluffy hair. The sides and back of his head were shaved short. He's cute. They also both had one ear piercing like mitsuya and smiley. Quite a bit of them had the one ear pierced.

Draken: who's smileys girlfriend?

Mikey: It's not his girlfriend.

Draken: then who is she? He's got his arm around her.