16

Everyone made it through movie 1. Now it was number 2. Kazutora was on one couch hugging a pillow. Mitsuya and baji were sitting with kazurora. Smiley and angry were on the floor. Akkun, Draken and mikey were on the other couch. I was on the air mattress with chifuyu wrapped in a blanket.

We all snacked on big ass bowls of popcorn. We all were zoned into the movie until a jump scare came.

Kazurora: AH! What the shit!

Mikey: he screamed!

Me: you lose.

Draken: alright punching bag.

Kazutora: oh fuck- ah! Ow! Jeez! EASY SMILEY. jeez man ow! Ouchie.

We all hit him once. Smiley ended up hitting him like 4 times since he's a little shit... but he's funny and we all love him.

We resumed the movie and we're almost done the second one. Then another pop-up came on. This time it wasnt kazurora...

Akkun: eek! Bitch is ugly with a capital U!

Mitsuya: akkun got scared-AH SHIT!

Me: hah. Two of them!

Chifuyu: may the punches begin.

They got their punches and we all took our seats once again. Three down. 7 more to go.

The third movie began and it was down to baji, Draken, Mikey, chifuyu, smiley, angry, and I.

Wasn't long into the movie before somebody was in for more punches.

Mikey: eeekk! Hell no!

Me: oohhh mikeeyyy.

Mikey: once again. Hell. No.

Draken: hell. Yes.

Mikey: ow.

Draken: you're right beside me. I got first hit.

Me: it's fine. You're not getting hit by everyone at least.

Baji: only the people who are in get to hit.

Mikey: true- ah! Smiley! Tone it down!

Smiley: hehehe.

Angry: tch. Stoopid.

Me: haha.

Once mikey got his lovely punches the movie was back on and so was the war game. I wasn't going down. I never will. Never have gotten scared. Why would I? I know these movies like the back of my hand. They're one of my favourite horror movie series.

It was silent beside the snacking of popcorn and movie sounds until I saw chifuyu sneaking up behind baji once the movie was getting intense. He put his hands on his shoulder and yelled...

Chifuyu: BOO!

Baji: AH!

Me: hahaha. Big bro. You're out.

Baji: oi! Not fair. He jump scared me. Not the movie.

Me: alright. You both are out. Fair enough. You screamed. And you chifuyu. You cheated. Tch tch tch.

Chifuyu: fine. Guess I'm out.

Baji: nice going.

Chifuyu: thanks. I thought so.

Baji: tch.

Both of them received punches and the movie remained on. It was just smiley, angry, Draken and I.

The fourth movie began to play and everybody was watching the movie intensely. People who were out still squealed here and there. Since they didn't bother trying to hide it. Once they're out. They're out. They can't get punches anymore anyways.

Then mikey decided to scare Draken for the hell of it. Mikey was already out so it didn't matter. Draken jumped and let out an "ah!"

Draken: mikeeyyy. Dammit.

Mikey: welcome to the out side ken-chin.

Me: it's only three punches anyways.

Smiley: I'll make that 6!

Angry: no dumbass.

He got his four punches since smiley double punched draken. We weren't punching anybody's faces so it was fine. Just their arms so they'll live and nothing with break or scratch. Just possibly... no. Most likely will bruise.

The fourth move came to an end and there were three winners. Smiley, angry and I. None of us broke.

Me: well. Looks like we win.

Angry: well. That was fun.

Smiley: yea it was!

Mitsuya: damn. It's late. We should sleep.

Baji: agreed. Y'all can borrow clothes again.

Mikey: no thanks.

Kazutora: we brought pyjamas in our bags.

Smiley: we hang out a lot and crash so we figured to just bring clothes.

Me: smart.

Draken: alright. Sleeping plan.

Baji: y/n and chifuyu in her room. Kazutora you can have the air mattress. Mikey and draken the spare room again. Angry and smiley can have the couches. Mitsuya can bunk with me. Akkun... shit.

Akkun: bro. It's good. I can crash on the floor.

Me: I'll get some blankets and pillows.

Chifuyu helped me with bringing everyone blankets and pillows. Especially for akkun since he was sleeping on the floor. I gave him two. One to lay on and one to use.

I went back to my room after we all said good night. I stripped of my clothing and grabbed a pair of pyjama shorts in f/c and a black t-shirt that was big on me. I stole it from baji.

Chifuyu: gotta warm me when you're gonna change. Sheesh.

Me: eek! Sorry.

I forgot he was changing right in the bathroom next to my room. He came out while I was mid changing. But for some reason I didn't even mind too much.

I put the pyjamas on quickly and got under the covers. Chifuyu had just black sweatpants on and he joined me in bed too.

He pecked my lips but I quickly turned it into more... soon turning into a make our sesh as I had let his tongue dance with mine. We were doing this for a good minute until we parted a little so we could finally breath.

Me: now I think I can get some peaceful sleep.

Chifuyu: I'm gonna need more of that soon.

Me: don't worry. There's plenty more where that came from.

Chifuyu: full of surprises.

Me: indeed.

We kissed once more. Just a little peck then finally cuddled up with eachother. Arms wrapped around one another. Eyes closed. Ready to be pulled into whatever dreams the mind wanted us to travel to.

Chifuyu: goodnight y/n.

Me: goodnight chifuyu.

I snuggled into his chest a little more and let the darkness consume me fully. I felt myself doze more and more until I reached into a deep slumber as I had been consumed into my own fantasy dreamland.