1

My alarm clock went off and my eyes opened with disappointment.

Ugh. It's Monday.

I turned my alarm off and sat up to stretch my arms over my head. I then got out of my bed and went into my bathroom. I used the washroom then left to see if baji was awake. Sometimes his dumbass forgets to set an alarm.

I walked down the hallway and peeked open his door to see he wasn't there.

I continued to walk down the hall and to my surprise he was in the kitchen cooking.

Me: since when do you cook breakfast?

Baji: good morning to you too.

Me: right. Good morning big bro.

Baji: I'm making pancakes. Want any?

Me: yes please!

I sat at the barstool by the counter and watched as he placed a pancake infront of me on a plate.

Me: thanks.... So. Any plans today?

Baji: I don't think so. Probably just gonna hangout with the dudes.

Me: don't beat up people all the time.

Baji: I don't.

Me: yea. Okay.... Plus. When can I ever meet your friends.... We got to the same school yet I haven't ever seen you guys.

Baji: maybe some day. Just stick to your friends.

Me: yea yea. But you guys graduate this year. I wanna meet them before.

Baji: then I've got a 7 month timeline.

Me: tch. Before I turn 16.

Baji: maybe. I don't want them hitting on you or else imma have to beat there asses.

Me: you're a year older then me. So are your friends. So what?

Baji: it's not so what. Now. Go get changed. We're biking to school.

Me: woo. Motorcycle ride!

He just shook his head slightly while laughing a little at my response. I walked around the counter placing my plate in the sink then running down to my room.

I got on my school uniform and brushed my hair plus my teeth. I made sure I looked decent and then slipped on my shoes and a jacket. I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked back to baji.

Baji and I walked out of our apartment and down the hallways and stairs out of the complex.

Me: hey baji. For my 16th birthday. Can I get a tattoo?

Baji: absolutely not.

Me: worth a shot.

Baji: put the helmet on.

Me: I will.

We put our biker helmets on and I sat behind baji and wrapped my arms around him. He turned the handle making the bike rev and then we we're off.

I threw my arms in the air and yelled. The breeze felt nice. It was nice. I'd rather ride then walk to school. It was easier and faster. I heard
Baji laugh at my yelling and exited outburst of my joy. We really did have a good bond.

We arrived at school and took our helmets off. I held onto mine so I could toss it in my locker for after school. Baji does the same thing.

I hopped off the bike and seen all the girls ogling my brother.

Gross

He would totally reject them... like any other. He doesn't take interest in them very much. He'd rather hang with me or the boys.