15

The day went on as normal. Nothing interesting ever happened. Until the end of the day came...

I grabbed my helmet from my locker and went outside to the bikes. There I saw Emma leaning against my brothers bike as he was eating a burger. Oh boy. Don't interrupt baji when he's eating. Only family can do that. Meaning me and the guys.

I walked closer to them listening in on their convo as I walked. Emma didn't even notice me.

Emma: so like. Wanna take me for a ride some time?

Baji: not really.

Emma: I promise I'm gentle. With certain things that is.

Baji: Mhm.

Emma: you must be interested in me by now? Don't you wanna kiss me~

Baji: no. I'm interested in this burger.

I couldn't help but start laughing. She turned around and had an angry look on her face. Which made my laughing worse.

Me: Emma. Nobody in the toman is going to like you.

Emma: same goes for you!

Chifuyu: now. I wouldn't say that. After all. I am her boyfriend. Hello sweetheart.

Me: hey baby.

Sweetheart....that's new. I like.

Emma: ugh!

Me: ta-ta emma. We have riding to do.

Emma: you ride?

Me: yes now. Step away from my bike before you infect it.

Emma: yea whatever. Wanna be.

Me: yea. You're one to talk.

Emma: how come you're not wearing a uniform huh?

Me: like they say. The toman do, and will wear, whatever they please.

Emma: huh?!

Me: alright. Let's go home. Are the dudes coming over?

Mikey: duh!

Draken: we ride together. Always.

Me: sweet!

We put our helmets on and got onto our bikes. We all revved them up and then we were off. I flipped off emma laughing while I rode passed her.

We arrived back at the apartment and we all parked the bikes and headed up to our apartment. We all tossed the bags down on the floor as we slipped our shoes off.

Me: also! We bought an air mattress so that there's another option to sleep on.

Kazurora: sweet. Smart thinking.

Smiley: drinks anyoonnee?

Angry: you're gonna be an alcoholic.

Smiley: am not.

Baji: just one each. Got it?

Me: ai ai captain.

Mikey: I can't hear you!

Me: AI AI CAPTAIN!

Draken: they're like children together.

Mikey: woooooo

Me: woot woot.

Me and Mikey both started to dance in little circles behind absolutely stupid and looking the part too.

Baji set the air mattress up and chifuyu sat on the edge of it. I looked over and saw an evil look on bajis face.

Oh boy. The pranks begin.