The Resquest

Alexis's POV

As I was walking down the hallway to my next class, I still couldn't get the thought out of my head. I was actually being social with someone. This is the first time this has ever happened to me.

"Those Host Club members do seem different from one another. That's probably how they formed the group."

As I was talking to myself in my head, I payed no attention to the things around me. I only relied on my instincts to tell me where to go for my next class.

"Should I really go back to that music room for the next time I need to study? I did feel uncomfortable when I was in there, but maybe it's because this is the first time being around a lot of people. I bet it's fun to be a member of that club. Doing everything you can to make a girl happy. I wish I can do that."

I grip onto the strap of my book bag just thinking about this. My breath hitched a bit as the bangs of my hair covered my eyes while looking down, creating a shadow over my face.

"If anything, I want to find a role in this school. I want to find a way to help people and not be the one in the back of the class who does nothing. I just need--"

"Ahh!"

The sound of a girl screaming caught my attention as I quickly look up from behind my bangs. I was then able to see a girl falling to the floor. From what I'm guessing, it looks as if she tripped and is now falling as I speak.

On instincts, I quickly drop my book bag and leap into action. I run over and slid on the floor, stopping when I grasp onto her shoulders. The girl I'm holding gasps when she notices that she hasn't hit the floor yet.

Her curious eyes look up and into mine. Her eyes widens a bit and then blushes a tint of red on her cheeks, most likely from embarrassment... I hope.

I just look down at her with a slightly worried look, with a little blush appearing on my cheeks.

(Almost like this. Except her hands are still holding onto the girl's shoulders.)

"Are you okay?" I ask the girl

The girl does nothing much but continue to blush as she looks into my eyes. But it's a good thing that she snaps out of her thoughts as she blinks and then tries to stand up. I help her up so that she wouldn't have to have a hard time standing up.

"Oh, I'm okay," The girl I just saved tells me with a smile, still blushing. "Thank you, little girl. You just saved me."

I blush even more after hearing her say this as I look away while scratching the back on my head. "It was nothing, really. Nothing really to make it that big of a deal," I say lightly.

And with that, the girl pats my head as if I was a little kid. I mean, I am a kid, but not that little. I then watch as she walks away. I also noticed that there were a few students staring, and that made me to snap out of my thoughts.