~Pilot~

A/n: Just a heads up, this is a pilot chapter. If you guys like this chapter and want me to continue on with more, then comment it down at the end of the chapter. I'm hoping that a lot of people would like this story because my sister helped out with this idea of Ouran Highschool Host Club. Now, without anymore interruptions, here's the pilot chapter of my book, "Bloom!"

3rd POV

"A rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart."

"A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms."

"A rose without thorns is like love without heartbreak."

"When life throws thorns; hunt for roses."

"Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on. So will I."

"Stand above all your obstacles, just like a rose."

A quiet sigh left the twelve-year-old girl's mouth as she silently walks through the hallways while mumbling every quote she knows about roses, looking for a quiet place to study. Her long brown hair bounces up and down as she walks, and her blank hazel eyes scans every door she passes.

This was not her first day at Ouran Academy, but her sixth day. She skipped a few grades because of how smart she was, and she's proud of that... A little.

Ever since she and her family moved to Japan, she feels that she's not really fitting in. And after the accident with her family, she now lives alone. In a filthy apartment just to herself. It gets lonely there.

She is what other people call a "commoner," barely having enough money to even survive out there in the real world. Because of her past, she doesn't know how to make friends or even bother trying to look for some.

In her school, she's sees herself as the one student in the back corner of the class who no one even notices. And even if someone does notice her, they just give her weird looks, wondering why a student her age is even in high school. And especially the uniform that she wears.

She isn't wearing the usual uniform for girls. She's more of the type of girl to wear pants, t-shirts, or shorts. She hates dresses and skirts. It just doesn't suit her.

The said girl, who is named Alexis Luna, makes a stop after observing a door, which the room didn't sound too noisy. She looks at what room it was and saw that it was a music room.

"I guess I'll try here," The brownette says to herself.

She then slowly reaches for the door handle. But before she could turn the knob, she feels a chill run by her shoulder. She turns around, looking in a daze as if she was looking directly at someone. With as much effort as she can, she lightly smiles, and then puts her full attention back on the door handle.

With one turn, she pushes the door open. She tries to look in the room, but a blow of red rose petals flows in her direction once the door was cracked open. This confuses the girl quite a bit.

"Welcome," The sound of gentle voices welcomes the girl as she sees the silhouettes of high school boys standing there at the entrance of the room.