The Best Outcome (Law x reader)

Start from the beginning

Eventually I finished up my chores for the day including the five huge piles of dishes from dinner and headed to Laws room.

I arrived at his door and had some hesitation before knocking. I looked to make sure no one was in the hall and knocked three times.

"Who is it?" Law asked through the door.

"Me."

"Who is me?"

"Oh.. yea.. uh (y/n)." I heard some footsteps from behind the door. The door opened and I was face to face with my tattooed captain. He grabbed me and quickly pulled me into his room.

He shut the door and I heard a click. Law pushed me against his door and placed his hands on either side of me. He moved his face to the side of mine. His lips were grazing my ear. His breath giving me shivers. I can't lie, it made me a little wet.

"What do you think you're doing wearing that outfit (y/n)-ya? Showing what's mine to everyone?" He asked with a husky voice.

"I'm sorry Law. Ikaku made a bet with-" I was cut off by him.

"Penguin and Shachi right?" I gulped.

"Y-yea."

"I should have known." He lowered his head and placed his forehead on my shoulder. "Well anyways, now that your in such a hot outfit, I can't let it go to waste." Law said.

He quickly placed his hands on my thighs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs and arms around him and he carried me to his bed. He sat me down on my back and he stood above me.

"You really do look amazing (y/n)-ya." Law said before crouching down so he was face to face with my vagina. "Hm. It seems your already wet. And I haven't even done anything."

I heard him give a sadistic chuckle right before I felt him push his fingers on me through my panties. He started at the top by my clit and made his way down to my hole, spreading his fingers as he went down.

I lifted my head up to look at him as he took his fingers off of me. He looked at me and put them in his mouth.

"Mm. Tastes good." Law said. He stood up and crawled up on the bed, towering over me. He bent down and leant on his elbow to the side of me.

His other hand roamed my body, slowly making its way down. He lifted up the hem of my underwear and lowered his hand in until his long, slender fingers reached my clit.

"Look at me (y/n)-ya." He said as his fingers started to dance around my clit. My hands traced his abs, and tattoos as best as they could while I was making eye contact with him.

I reached my hands down to the tent in his pants and palmed him. He closed his eyes and moaned.

"Please don't tease me." I smiled and undid his pants while still staring deeply into his beautiful yellow eyes. I pulled his dick out and started to jerk him off.

Law pushed his finger harder against me making me bite my lip to hold back my moans. He always knew how to make me feel good. I was putty in his hands.

I sped up my hand and felt myself getting close to climax. I shut my eyes tight and bit my lip harder.

"Don't cum yet (y/n)-ya." Law said. I tried holding out but his fingers just felt too good.

"I'm fucking tryi-" I was cut off by an orgasm which was short lived because his fingers quickly stopped and pulled out of my underwear.

He got up sat up on the edge of the bed facing away from me. I didn't see his face but I knew he wasn't happy.  I had defied him.