He separated from you saying he was going to look for Midoriya to which you only nodded not at all enthusiastic on the fact that you were going to have to fight the half-n-half boy from your class with daddy issues.

Only now did you realize that being a hero-in-training meant you couldn't nap as much as you wanted to, but you don't regret it; not because the people or the pride that may come for being a famous hero but because it was a good distraction from wallowing in guilt and shame.

Plus, it wasn't only for you... it was for them.

While walking aimlessly through different paths in the building that made you want to destroy because of all the extra walking, you were stopped by the number two hero whom you saw before you had your match with Iida with Midoriya.

As much as Endeavor wanted to avoid you- which he would never admit, you were strong. All your previous matches that you won without a quirk was proof of that and even when you did use your telekinesis quirk he was able to see how much control you have over it.

He didn't know why you weren't using that power of yours during the matches but he didn't care all he wanted was his son to use the side he was stubbornly against using. In his eyes, he believed you'd be able to once again push him to use his fire side.

Yes, Todoroki did use it when battling Midoriya but knowing him he'd need more of a push to continue on doing so, he wanted you to be that push. Of course it was all for Endeavors benefit, he wanted him to surpass All Might. That's it.

"You, girl." He called out to you as if you both weren't the only ones in the hallway.

When you saw him, you moved around him not bothering to make conversations for too many reasons but most importantly because you were tired. Hearing him call out to you, you ignored it and continued on your way- which was no where.

Getting annoyed from you clearly ignoring him he once again spoke up but with a much more demanding tone , "I want you to make Shoto use his fire side." He started, getting straight to the point.

You normally liked it when people didn't beat around the bush but this flaming piece of shit had no right putting his family drama onto you, you were already tired, all you wanted to do was nap and nap nothing more. You already hate him, him giving you orders annoyed you and for some reason, also the way he spoke of the said white-and-red haired boy.

Stopping yourself from continuing to walk away and respond, you tiredly spoke up while waving your hand as if to dismiss him, "What you want has nothing to do with me, leave me out of your family shit Endeavor. Save your bullshit for someone who gives a damn."

The fact that you even called him Endeavor was proof that you didn't feel like stirring any trouble, if you had the same energy as the slight excitement you had earlier when thinking of dissing him then it would have been more entertaining for you.

The 'hero' who listened to your response and choosing to ignore the vulgar language reacted in a unsatisfied manner, "It wasn't an option, it was a demand- you'll do as I say whether you disagree to or not."

You didn't like his tone.

He shouldn't be speaking to someone who could cut off his air circulation with just a thought like that, "I suggest you watch what you say fool, I won't hesitate to send you further than hell itself." You looked at him, the look you gave was enough to send shivers down his spine.