"New couples..." Dani said and winked at them.

"You look cute together babe" El exclaimed then Veronica giggled.

So, everybody likes them two? What the --?! I immediately finished my food and put it at the sink. I sat at the couch and grabbed my cellphone from my pocket. I can hear them chitchatting about stuffs that make Veronica giggle. What should I do so I can't hear them? THINK! I plugged my earphones on my phone and played 'It Might be You' rock version. By the ambassadors.

"BABY ITS YOU, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL OF MY LIFFEEE!" I scream sang while I'm faking like I'm playing drums. After seconds someone pulled the earphones off my ears.

"Hey, Zayn! You don't need to shout!!" Louis whispered. I rolled my eyes and tried to put the earphones back but he stopped me. Hate you Tomlinson. "We're swimming wanna come?" he quizzed.

That would be great to relax and besides that's the reason we came here right. "Definitely" I nodded and slid my slippers in. I explored my outfit using my eyes. I was wearing a sleeveless white shirt and a blue simple shorts. We went out of the house and ran our way-- I mean Louis, El, Liam, Dani, Niall and Dayrit ran their way to the sea shore. I looked at my back and saw Harry and Veronica giggling and cuddling. I rolled my eyes and ran my way towards the shore. This day will be the best.

~Veronica's P.O.V~

Me and Harry are walking our way to the shore while Zayn is 11 feet in front of us. He looked at us but immediately rolled it and ran. What's wrong with Zayn? I pray he's not mad at me.

Anyways, We arrived at the shore and all of them are already swimming except for me, Harry and Zayn. I'm sitting between them.

"Hey, Harry let's go swimming." Louis shouted while playing with El.

"Okay!" He yelled back and looked at me "Wanna go with me?" he quizzed.

"Ahh, I'll go later" I said and smiled. He nodded and took his shirt off. It's getting hot in here.. His toned abs are showing off and his collarbone is making him more sexy. He jogged his way to the sea and played with water also. It's only me and Zayn. I'm just a feet apart from him.

"Uhhmm.. Veronica" Zayn stammered and wanting to start a conversation.

"Hmm??" I hummed as I played with sand. Well, I'm still a kid.

"Your too young to be with him" He whispered-yelled making me look at him.

"Well we're not together." I said and giving him the what-are-you-saying look.

"Oh, I just thought." He smiled sheepishly while rubbing his back neck. "But what if he asked you to be his girlfriend?" He bit his lower and smiled.

"That's different. I don't know. Maybe yes" His eyes widened. "Or maybe no!" I chuckled.

"Okay.." He smiled and moved closer to me.

"Veronica, If you're a basketball I won't shoot you." He acted like he was shooting.

"Another pick up line huh?!" I chuckled, Zayn is so good at this pick up lines thingy. "Why?" I smiled.

"Cause I might miss you." He wriggled his eyebrows. I giggled and I can feel my cheeks are turning crimson red.

"That's nice.. I'll try one okay?" I smiled.

"Okie dokie" He smiled.

"Are an I.D.?" I quizzed.

"Why?"

"Cause even though your lost they know that you're MINE" I winked and he chuckled.

"That's great and for that.. Let's go swimming." He exclaimed.

"Later." I laughed light. This boy is so funny.

Before I knew it he scooped with his arms and carried me bridal style. He ran towards the ocean.

"Zayn, put me down." I screamed but it's no use I'm now being thrown at the water. I stood up and looked at me. I'm so soaking wet. All of them are laughing so hard like there's no tomorrow. "I HATE YOU ZAYN" I shouted.

"I love you too." He wriggled his eyebrows while trying stop his laugh. He walked towards me. I pretended that I was in cramps. REVENGE is mine baby. "Zayn!" I fake yelped.

"Veronica!" He swan towards me and when he was about to save me I pulled him down the water. I stopped my fake cramps and they looked at me.

"That's was nice Aston!" Dayrit laughed.

"Yeah!" El and Dani chorused and laughed.

"You're the best girl I have ever seen!" Harry smiled.

Then I felt a wet arms was wrapped around me. It's Zayn. He swirled around and splashed waters at me. And NOW everybody is having fun.

~Harry's P.O.V~

Every time I see her smile it makes me smile too. When I see her happy I'm also happy but what I'm just a bit hurt that I'm not the reason behind her smile but it's okay as long she's happy. We're playing with water for an hour now and I don't want to be tanned. I got out of water and grabbed my towel. It's lunch time.

"Hey guys let's eat and remember don't get tanned." I exclaimed. They all got out of water and when I saw Veronica. Wow! She got her top off and now she's wearing her green bikini. Wet look is sexy! She's freaking hot like totally.

"Hey no staring allowed!" Zayn snapped me out. I looked at him and smiled sheepishly.

-----

It's already 8:30pm and we have nothing to do so we decided to watch a movie called 'The Notebook' my favorite. This movie never gets old for me. Ashy's head is resting at my lap while her legs are laying down Zayn's lap. Louis and El are in their room doing something usual. Liam and Dani are on the one person couch. Dani is on Liam's lap and Dayrit and Niall are cuddling and NOT watching the movie. Well this is going to be fun...

----

We finished watching and everybody went back at their rooms except for me, Ashy and Zayn. He's half asleep.

"Take Ashy at her room okay? I'm sleepy." he said and went back at his room.

Well, it's now me and Ashy alone. I carried her bridal style I slowly took her to her room and laid her softly as possible. I tucked her in her duvet and sat beside her. It's so quiet right now.. But I love it! I leaned in and kissed her forehead softly.

"I love you." I whispered. I smiled and pulled off. Then suddenly Zayn poked his head out of her door and said "Hey sleep on your room." I smiled and said "Yes Zayn, go back to sleep."

He went back and I stood up. I heard her whispering something. She's dreaming I listened closely.

"I love you too Zayn."

~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•

HELLO! Hi! Thank you guys cause this story is now on Fan Fiction #826 and it has 7,000++ readss. Thank you soo much guyss. I love you ❤❤

So what do you think about this chapter??? yow!!

Anyways, please read my other fanfics especially 'The Last Dance' It's a Zayn Malik fanfic. AND my classmate's story it's called 'Little Things' Harry Styles fanfic :))) You can find her on my profile she's my twin her name is @fluffly_marshmallow :)) Thanks

KISS HARRY OR KISS ZAYN? Answerr beloowww! :* ❤❤

Need 30 VOTES to UPDATE !

P.S. Sorry for some ERRORS! :D

⚡Peace around the world and on its axis⚡