"Ok (Y/N), Yoongi refused to discuss the calendar at all without you, so we're just chatting now," sent Jimin.

You had to bite your cheek to refrain from rolling your eyes at that bit and knew Yoongi was not pleased with you. It also meant you'd need to schedule something with Joon later in the week to go through the calendar again.

The LINE messages had slowed down to just Jimin now, so you thought it was safe to change into jammies and get ready for bed. You went through your evening routine and turned the fireplace on low again before climbing into bed with your phone. You were on book five of your light novel series and had been trying to get through it before book six was released.

A noise at the door caught your attention a few chapters later and you looked up to see Yoongi walking in. He shut the door behind him and walked straight to the bed. He came around to your side of the bed and you scooted over a bit when it looked like he was going to sit down.

He did and you set your phone down and crawled into his arms. He paused for a second before wrapping his arms around you.

"You're not angry," he said puzzled and you pulled back a little because you were puzzled yourself.

"Of course not," you said. "Angry about what?"

Yoongi blew out a huge sigh and shook his head.

His arms tightened around you a little and you snuggled into him.

"Ok I need to recalibrate. Hold on a minute Babygirl," he said, lifting you off his lap and back onto the bed, then went off to the bathroom to brush his teeth. You heard the familiar noises of Yoongi going through his nighttime routine and then smiled when you saw the light in the bathroom shut off and Yoongi came back to his side of the bed and crawled in.

This time he simply lifted his arm and you tucked yourself against him, eager to absorb the warmth his small personal nuclear reactor let off.

He looked down at you in his arms and he shook his head again.

"You're not angry," he said again, and you figured you needed to go through the same argument you'd had with the others.

"Why would I be angry Yoongi? Angry at what? That you spent time with your brothers? That your brother who is alone and exhausted didn't want to deal with a new person and just wanted the comfort of his family? That I didn't get to meet "Jungkook the international playboy"? What exactly am I supposed to be mad about," you asked and Yoongi started to chuckle.

"Babygirl you constantly surprise me, that's not what I expected at all when I walked in here," said Yoongi.

"OK..." you stared at Yoongi and decided maybe you needed to sit up after all.

"Have I ever given you the idea that my comfort was more important than some poor kids? Or that my interest in you was dependent on your brothers? Or that I was interested in any of your brothers at all," you say. You were starting to actually get angry, and Yoongi sat back shocked for a moment.

Shaking his head once again, he simply reached over and grabbed you, pushing you down against your pillow until he was on top of you entirely.

Brushing your hair from your face, he cupped your face in his hand.

"I love you Babygirl, but what came before you has left a dent in my mind a bit I think," said Yoongi softly and you realized you were fighting air demons. This whole thing wasn't about you at all.

You frowned and tugged your wrists out of Yoongi's other hand where he'd held them. You reached around and hugged his shoulders and held him tight.

"I'm not Subin, and I'm not going to react like her," you said, and you heard Yoongi's chuckle before he pushed up on his elbows to hover over you a bit.

"Yea I think I've figured that out now," he said, and you smiled up at him.

"Did my leaving make Kook a bit more comfortable and more like himself again," you asked tentatively but were happy when Yoongi nodded.

"Yea, he did which I didn't see until Jimin pointed it out after," he smiled and looked towards your phone. "Busy night for your LINE?" and you smiled.

"Everyone was so worried about me, but I wanted everyone to focus on Kookie since he looked like he could really use a seven-way hug soon," you admitted, and Yoongi smiled down at you.

"You take good care of all of us Babygirl, and my brothers appreciate it more than you know," he said, and you smiled back up at him. Leaning down, he pressed a kiss against your lips. And then another. And then another. Soon there was no pause between the kisses except when your moans took over your need for air.

Later as you were falling asleep you heard Yoongi whisper in your as he wrapped himself around you for sleep

"Thank you for thinking of my brothers first, aein," and he placed a kiss against the back of your neck.

You fell asleep with a smile on your lips