Chapter 11. The New Team.

“Ok peoples the book is not over. This chapter will explain a lot.

Oh yeah and the names have changed somewhat.

Breeze is also called Eagle

Iris is also called Raven

Molly is also called Owl

and

Leon is also called Hawk

They will now go by there codenames, I like them better. Also I’m bringing in certain characters so I kinda had to change the names. Yes I know its sad but hey…things happen.

ENJOY!!

(Persons P.O.V.)

    “Sgt. Knox. The test subjects have woken up.”

    I have been waiting for this. The test subjects were highly dosed and out to sleep to see how they would work as a team. The first person to wake up was Eagle, better known as Breeze.

    “Breeze, how do you feel?”

    “I don’t, I was, what?”

    I feel pity for her. She never knew what was happening. She didn’t know that she was a test subject along with her friends to become the ultimate warrior.

    “Don’t worry, your probably use to being called Breeze?”

    She nodded her head.

    “Here let me tell you a little about yourself. When we put you under we gave you a virus that allows you to change into an elemental Gryphon. That ability is a little different in the real world. You cannot actually change into a Gryphon but your mind has such a high power that you can control elements. The reason why we call you a elemental Gryphon though is because your eve sight gets so good that you can see in the 7 planes of view.”

    “Where are my sisters, my mom?”

    “Sad to say they were killed, 10 years ago like in your dream.”

(Breeze P.O.V.)

     The person kept talking. He said that I was an undercover agent for a special group of the military. That he had to make sure that we were strong enough so he conducted a test on us. Over half of us died, the rest of us are here. Leon, is one of the few who has woken up.

    “Breeze, are you listening?”

    “No? Not really…”

    “Ok, to recap. In the group, the one that consist of you Leon and Molly you are the go to person. We specifically picked you out for your brains and attitude. You are like the bald eagle. You are admired for your power, tough build, and tranquil personality. In the group you are the wise, serene, powerful, deep thinker. You know what you want in life, and you are all out for protecting America. You are the type of person to believe in justice and equality and not afraid to speak your mind when it is necessary to do so. You never excel for less than your best and you excel at everything you do. Not only that but you are very loyal and trustful, people find it very easy to follow your lead; furthermore, why you’re the leader of the group. You do what you think is right and are very stubborn about it. All in all you are a very intense person with a drive. You have a calm and collected exterior, but your eyes reveal everything. The weak minded find it very difficult to look into your eyes. Other find it difficult to look away. You are like an Eagle. And you will be an Eagle.”

    “So I go by the name Eagle now?”

    The person smiled.

    “Yes.”