Chapter 6. The Beginning.

“Dad, I’m home early!”

    He turned round. Turned back around and ran.

    “Erm…dad?”

     I sat. Thinking what my dad could be doing. Now that I notice it his hands were red. But he does paint. And he paints a lot…As I sat I felt myself getting dizzy again. The world became a big mass of swirling objects, my head as light as air, body numb with the feeling of joy, thoughts lingering into nothing.

     I fell down a pit of black. It seemed like their was no end. I just kept falling and falling into nothing. It seemed like I would keep on falling without hitting anything.

    “You like this don’t you?”

     I hit the ground, well something and I hit it hard.

    “Who are you? Why do you keep popping up out of the middle of know where?”

    I attempted to get up. Couldn’t. Why couldn’t I get up!

    “You can’t leave, not until its safe…”

    “WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN’T LEAVE!!”

    I was starting to panic. I hated being grounded to a place and not being able to leave. At the instant I hated everything.

    “Don’t panic, it’ll just make it worse.”

    Yeah easy for him to say. He’s not the one who’s claustrophobic.

    “In, out. Exhale. In, out. Exhale.”

    In five minutes my breathing was back to normal. Though my vision was starting to go fuzzy.

(Leon P.O.V)

    I was to protect her, and since I was to protect her I was given the ability to make her pass out and go into a different dimension…to keep her safe. The only thing that bothered me was that she didn’t know that it was me.

    I could tell that she liked what she was in at the moment because I could feel it. I could hear all her thoughts, see what she sees and feel what she feels. I’ll let her be. Got to go to find Molly.

(Breeze P.O.V.)

    He’s gone and I’m still here…WONERFULL!! Lets see what stupid stuff/things I can find here.

10

20

30

40

50

60

    “WOO WE HIT AN HOUR LADIES AND GENTS!!”

    Dude, I’m bored.

    “WHAT DO YOU GIVE ME!! A B!! A O!! A R!! A E!! A D!! WHAT DOES THAT SPELL!! BORED!!”

    Time has went by slowly. My mind has gone down to nothing and I don’t see anything. My breathing has went to a shallow whisper and my pulse has slowed to about nothing. My head is that of confusion and my nerves are nothing. I am in its self…nothing.

    This place is messing up my head. I’m turning into nothing.

    “BREEZE!! I need you to focus on something!!”

    “I can’t.”

     Then I fell deeper into the black depths of nothing.

(Molly P.O.V.)

    “So your saying that she lost everything?”

    I was talking to Leon, who in turn was giving me information about this chick.

    “Yeah, and she fell deeper into the black. I told her to focus but she wouldn’t. I didn’t think that it would get to her that badly.”

    Jeesh he’s taking this hard.

    “LEON!! She will come back. All she has do it is prove that she can survive where she is and BAM, she’ll be back.”

    What’s the worst that can happen anyways?

(Leon P.O.V.)

    I am going to slap her. She’s the one that gave me the ability…WHY CAN’T SHE HELP ME!

    “ok, take a deep breath and relax. Breeze will make it…she has to make it.”

    “Leon, your talking to yourself…again.”

    “Sorry Molly, gotta go.”

    Then I left.

(Breeze P.O.V.)

    “Do you know who you are?”

    “No.”

    It was true I didn’t know who I was.

    “Then I will tell you about yourself.”

    “Ok?”

    “Name- Breeze Whisper Sands.

Age- 16

Hair color- Brown

Eye color- Blue

Mothers name– Truth Hollow Sands.

Fathers name- Honor Secret Sands.

Sisters name- Iris Hope Sands.

Sisters name- Rose Peace Sands.

Past: Your family is a family of mixed things. Your mother is a Sorceress. In fact the strongest one. Your dad is a Werewolf. He was the leader of his pack until he did something to get kicked out. Your sister, Iris, was a Siren. That’s why she didn’t talk very much. Your other sister, Rose, was a Banshee. She was dead when she was born. Then you. You were the only one in your family that didn’t know what you were. How? You haven’t unlocked it until now. You are a Gryphon. You yourself can shape shift into the rare elemental Gryphon. You can hold every element in the earth and wield it to your abilities. The stronger the ability mean that you have used it. Sometime during this year your hair will change to a whitish color that has a glint of all the other colors. And your eyes will be a forever moving rainbow of different colors.

    Now your friend Molly is a Phoenix. She is like you but and elemental Phoenix.

    You will also be able to change back into your regular self so people don’t think your psycho…and so you can live a regular life.

    Leon, he is also an elemental Gryphon, he is your complete match.

    Now, you have to prepare for a battle.”

    And so I will do. I must prepare for a battle of life or death. Of wits and brains. In order to survive. I must unlock my inner me. The real me.

    “When do I start?”

    “When you are ready.”

    Then I will get ready.

    Those who suffer are the ones that survive. In order for me to survive I have to suffer. I only got 2 words.

     “BRING IT!!”

fan

comment

vote.