CHAPTER 3: GIVING UP HOPE

A/N:
Hey All! Sorry for the long wait and that I haven't updated this week! I've been busy but here is chapter 3!
---------------------------------------------i-----------
Alvin P.O.V
I can't believe it she got my hopes up only to tear them down. 'Whats the point in even trying again? She obviously doesn't like me' I think as I'm heading to my bedroom which I still share with my brothers. I've tried for two years before this year to get Brittany to go with me to the dance and every year she's always said "Sorry Alvin I'm going with someone else." I kept telling myself that she'll go with me next year but she never says yes, I'm ready to just quit even trying to ask her. What hurts even more is that every year since the school started the Christmas Ball my brothers have always taken their crushes to the dance but I can't ever get mine to go with me. I entered my room which was quiet at the time, I walked to my bed and just layed down. I just started stared at the ceiling.

My brothers and Dave had left for the amusement park they had asked me if I wanted to go but I said no

My brothers and Dave had left for the amusement park they had asked me if I wanted to go but I said no. I just couldn't believe that Brittany didn't want to go with me All those times she said she hates me she must have been telling the truth I thought sadly just laying on my bed. "I guess it's just time to give up hope." I sighed as I yawned getting ready to take an afternoon nap.

------------------------------
Hey all! Sorry for the short chapter, I've been typing it for a while and just wanted to finish it. I know I haven't updated as often as I said I would but with Christmas and New Year's I've been busy, which is why it took me a while to write this chapter even though it's short. I will try to make this week's chapter longer but I can't promise anything because I only have time in the mornings and evenings to update with school and all. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! I will post Chapter 4 this week Chapter 5 in two weeks and the last chapter will be posted the week of the 15th and as you can guess the last chapter will be called The Dance.