CHAPTER 2: TRYING AGAIN

Alvin P.O.V
The next day I was at s-sch-school ugh a jail of boredom. Currently I was being forced to sit through one of Ms Smith's lectures. (Don't worry I hate Smith as much as you all. I'm going to spare us all the boredom of having to read through a lesson of that jerk's) After class I cleverly skipped detention (again) and ran strait home.

Brittany P.O.V
"What is wrong with Alvin? Today at lunch he actually helped me pick up my lunch when Derek tripped me. He even offered me a seat right next to him." I thought as I walked home. Alvin had changed in the last week well sort of. He had been nicer to me and started helping me now and then. "I'm not complaining though. I mean I have always wanted that dork to notice me. He is kinda handsome and cute." I thought "WHAT!? BRITTANY STOP THINKING THAT! ALVIN IS JUST AN IMMATURE JERK JUST LIKE ALWAYS! HE'S NOT HANDSOME!" I yelled to myself.

Alvin P.O.V
I was finally going home "Ugh I hate school, I'm going home and I am going to try and ask Brittany to the dance again. As we got closer to our house I saw Brittany with her sisters, "Hey Britt wait up!" I call after her.

Brittany P.O.V
Ugh what does he want with me now? I think as Alvin rushes up to me.

Alvin P.O.V
"Hey Britt! How was your day?" I asked her, "It was good, yours?" "Good." As we walked I finally got the courage to ask her again. "Hey Britt, um I was wondering if... Would you be my date for the Christmas Dance?" I asked nervously. "Oh Alvin I would love to!" she said. "Really!?" I say excited. "Yes...but I'm already going with someone else." she says. "O-oh I get it thanks anyway." I said as I walked away.

Brittany P.O.V
Few I escaped yet another one of Alvin's attempts to get me to be his date! I can't let him know about my feelings for him, it'd be to embarrassing. I thought as I walked into my tree house smirking mischievously 'If Alvin wants me to be his date he's gonna have to try REALLY hard!' I think.

__________________________
Hey all! Sorry for the short chapter, but it is almost Christmas and I still have gift shopping I need to do! Next chapter will be posted next week as promised. Have a good day! Have a Merry Christmas!

(Hey also count this as an early Christmas present because I wasn't originally going to post Chapter 2 until next week after Christmas

(Hey also count this as an early Christmas present because I wasn't originally going to post Chapter 2 until next week after Christmas.)