Chapter Thirteen

A/N: Unlucky Thirteen.... o.O Be warned. If you're highly engrossed in this story (Doubt it, it's not too good) you may not like Unlucky Thirteen)

**

"Ash!" her shrill laughter echoed through the streets, causing many people to turn and look at the three teens. There were far more people than there was an hour earlier, due to the fact it was almost noon and everyone was awake, "That'ss wrong!"

"Well it's true!" he countered lightly, slurping a milkshake, "Lar was bald at one point in time. That's why I, sometimes anyway, call him Cue-Ball."

"Ash," Lar's face was the colour of a tomato, "Shut up before I tell her about last week."

"You wouldn't."

Lar grinned and looked at Jade, "Last week Ash set his butt on fire."

Despite the seriousness of the matter, Jade fell to the sidewalk in a giggling mess, choking out a single, "How?!" between gasps, to which Lar replied with, "He did say he was a hot piece of ass."

"Did not!" Ash was glowering at the blonde, "It was a complete accident involving Toxikita, a pineapple and that Lava Pit I battled that red Ninja in last year! You're just trying to cover up the fact that you're a horrible friend."

"How so?" Lar countered with a giant grin.

"You didn't try to help extinguish my butt, you just sat and laughed."

Jade barked a really, really loud laugh at this, and stood to her feet, "Before I find out any more unneeded information about the two of you, we should keep moving. Who wants to go to Mega Monsster Amusement Park?"

"That's still open?!" Ash's eyes widened, "You'd think since the OverLord broke NinjaGo that that'd be closed down or destroyed as well."

"Nope," she shook her head and began walking, "It didn't close, there'ss jusst lesss people going there."

"Well then let's go!" Lar bounded up ahead of the two, leading the way to the ancient park.

"Aye wait," she skidded to a stop, "I need to stop at my housse, firsst. Meet you guys there?"

"Why can't we come with?" Ash asked, placing his hands on his hips like a woman.

Jade glared at him, "Fine. You can come with. Over here," she led the way to the middle of the street.

"Wait a minute..." Ash suddenly became very wary of the situation, "Where, exactly, is your house?"

"Down here," Jade pulled up a manhole cover and jumped below ground level, "Well come on, I don't have all day!"

Ash and Lar were slightly disgusted in going down there, so instead of jumping willingly down the two slowly climbed down the old rusted ladder provided, complaining the entire way down it, "Must we go this way?"

"I didn't invite either of you morons to come along, therefore shut up before I rip your mouths off," she snapped, sloshing through the knee-deep water.

"Jade, there are dry paths to the sides," Lar pointed out.

"Oh, but what fun is that?" she asked innocently, before jumping over a steep drop off. Ash and Lar's screams of horror could barely be heard over the joyful screams from Jade, "It'ss like a waterssssssssssliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!"

The two boys looked at each other and shuddered, but followed suit by walking on the not-so-dry walkway. After some time, Ash groaned, "Lar, I think we're lost."

"We've been walking in a straight line," the blonde pointed out, "How can we get lost?"

"Our tour guide decided to use the water system as a water park!" Ash stressed, waving his hands around so fast they turned to smoke. After a moment, they returned to their natural solid state, "Where is she anyway?"