drama

Abigail's pov

I sent a text to Addilyn asking if she wanted to come over to my place. Nobody was home so it was just me. My parents are always out the house, leaving me in silence.

It gets pretty lonely so of course I wanted company. I wanted Addilyn.

When she came over I closed the blinds and the room got a bit dim.

"Want to watch a movie?" I suggested putting on my comfy pjs.

"Sure, what do you want to watch?"

"I was thinking a horror movie. Think you can handle it?" I smirked, laying in bed.

"Duh. Of course I can. Question is, can you handle it?" Addilyn looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yep. Now come here and lay with me."

Me and Addilyn lied down on my bed watching the movie. The room was dim, curtains closed and everything seemed to be cozy. Fairy lights hung up on my bed and it was the best feeling to just be with Addilyn, alone in the house.

A while had passed and eventually I fell asleep. When I woke up I looked around the room, checking my surroundings. Addilyn wasn't anywhere in sight so I checked my phone. 8:52pm. How long was I asleep for?

I sent Addilyn a text asking where she was. She said she left an hour after I slept and didn't want to wake me up. I felt disappointed. If only she could've stayed the whole night.

The whole room looked pretty. The fairy lights hung on my bed made the room glow. I turned the tv off, brushed my teeth and head to bed. I was tired after a long day.

Addilyns pov

When the movie ended I found Abigail asleep. I didn't want to wake her so I kissed her forehead and left. She looked just as pretty when she was sleeping.

I got up and then my phone dinged. It was Heaven. She wanted to meet up at a coffee shop for a while. I can't ignore her forever so I decided to say yes.

Pushing through the doors, I searched the room for Heaven when I spotted her. I made my way to her and sat down.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed. She hesitated.

"Look, I don't want to fight with you but we need to talk about Abigail, your girlfriend."

"What about her?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Addilyn, I still love you so of course I'm going to look out for you. With that being said, I think Abigail is using you."

"Using me for what? I have nothing she could possibly want. Both her parents are rich and have a big mansion."

"She's a player, Addy. She will make you fall in love with her and then leave you."

"No. No that's not right. You're lying." My eyes started to tear. Was Abigail really using me?

"I'm not lying, Addy. Look. I have messages."

I took her phone when she got to the messages between her and Abigail.

"You have her number?" I asked.

"Yes. Look at what she texted."

I looked through. Basically saying she's just using me to make me fall in love with her and then leave me soon after. I gave Heaven her phone back.

"Thank you. I'll speak to her about it."

Heaven smirked. "Good luck."