our dirty little secret

Heavens Pov

Was Addilyn and Abigail really together or was my ex just saying that to make me mad and jealous? Well, it worked. Damn. And now she was going over to Abby's house to hang out? Ugh. That made me so mad.

I have sacrificed every single one of my decisions just to put a smile on her face and make her happy. For example, prom night. I left my date for Addilyn!

How stupid was I? How could I have known Addilyn was going to turn into a shitty person after our break up?

Clearly Addilyn moved on so I should to. Being with a girl like my ex was the happiest I've ever been. I never been as happy as I was with her. But now she's gone and I don't have anyone.

My mom left me at a young age and my dad is always at work and comes home, leaving work early morning again. That's his daily doubting. But the nights he does have work he's always out drinking with friends or hooking up with girls.

At school I decided to confront Addilyn. Maybe she will talk to me and we will work things out. It was a Wednesday afternoon and period 5 had just ended.

Okay. This is where I see Addilyn. Once I saw her I pulled her by the arm and into the bathroom.

"What do you want, Heaven?" She asked annoyed.

"My love, why are you still mad at me? You know the truth now. I never said a word to anybody about your family."

"Don't call me that. I'm no longer interested in you."
Addilyns harsh words made me want to cry but I couldn't show her I was weak. No, not anymore.

"It's because of, Abigail isn't it? You're in love with her." I said sadly.

"What? No! I have no interest in Abigail. Trust me. She's not my type."

"You're lying. Every time you hear your name your face lights up. You try to hide it but I know you all to well, love." I smiled weakly. "What happened to me being beautiful and you complimenting my eyes?"

But Addilyn didn't dare to look at me.

"Class starts soon. I should get going or I'll be late."
Watching her keep leaving me like that again really broke me. I wiped away my tears and head to class.

                           Addilyns Pov

What was wrong with me? I needed to stop hating Heaven. I already know the truth but the thing is, I am in love with Abigail. Telling that to Heaven would break her heart. I couldn't do that.

Some part of me did love Heaven still, but I've moved on. I'm with Abigail. Last night with her was absolutely amazing.

Our deal was that when her parents went to sleep at midnight, I could come over and do it in her bedroom.

Seeing Abigail always made my heart race, not in a nervous way but because of her model walk, her body and her lips, face and her beauty marks.

My mom always told me that every time a beauty mark appears the more beautiful you get. And I always believed her.

It was midnight. That was my cue to go and see her.

"You own your way, baby?" Abby texted me.

"You know I am. I'll be there soon."

Abby didn't live far from me so the drive obviously isn't far.

I knocked and Abby opened the door quietly. She waved me in and led me to her bedroom.

"Do I mean anything to you, Addilyn?" Abigail whispered, trying to not wake her parents up.

"Of course. You mean something to me. Every time I look into your eyes my heart beats faster because of how stunning you are. Your my world."

"Your my world, too. But some people take me for granted and have left me growing up. I didn't know if you were one of those people."

"I'll never be one of those people. Now c'mon and kiss me."

We both fell on the bed and you know what took place after that.

                              Abigail's pov

Of course I loved Addilyn, but I couldn't tell if she was using me for sex or if I actually meant something to her.

After our sex session we had a deep conversation. We laid cuddled up together and talked for hours, not caring we had to be up for school in a few hours. She was worth staying up for.

Although I did feel tired having a deep meaningful conversation with my lover made me feel safe and wanted. Most of my life people have walked out on me. I felt like my own parents didn't want me.

They would hardly speak to me. They could care less what happened to me. I could get into a horrible accident and they would get over it fast. Those were the type of people they are. Always will be.

I helped Addilyn get her clothes on. Her smile made me so happy and smile back at her. Those beautiful lips and face made me want to kiss her for the rest of our lives.

The next morning me and Addilyn decided to skip school and sleep in bed all day. My parents wouldn't notice because they'll be at work so me and Addilyn had the whole day to ourselves.

"Want to get some ice cream?" Addilyn asked me. I knew how much she liked it so I said yes.

"One vanilla ice cream cone and one strawberry ice cream cone please" Addilyn said to the man, giving him some money.

Watching her pay for me made my heart flutter. God, she really was the sweetest.

"Thank you, baby" I said to her. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead. I smiled.

"Anything for you, my love."

We held hands and went to the zoo.

I was a hoodie with sweats type of girl while Addilyn loved to wear beanies, baggy jeans and shirts. But I loved that about her because she looked so good.

"Where you want to go, love?" Addilyn asked me after we left the zoo.

"Today was such a long day. My dad has a private beach home. It's perfect for the two of us." I suggested.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure" I assured her. I took her hand and I drove to our private beach home. The view was stunning, almost as gorgeous as my girlfriend.

We got into our beach swim suits and went into the water. It was cold but after a while I got used to it.

As I was splashing water on Addilyn I noticed a scar on her back. How have I not noticed this before?

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Of course I am," Addilyn smiled. "Why?"

"Then why do you have a big scar along your back?" She sighed and took my hand, leading me out the water.