first kiss

Addilyns Pov:

As soon as Heaven made eye contact with me, she immediately ran after me. I pushed through the door ways and couldn't stop running. Tears were streaming down my face. My lip quivered from the crying. I loved Heaven. I wanted to be with her but she clearly liked Ryan.

"Addy, wait!" Heaven called after me. I turned around. I could see Ryan behind her giving me a hard glare.

"Addilyn, why are you so upset?" Heaven asked me.

"Because I love you, Heaven. Ever since I first laid my eyes on you on you I thought you were the prettiest girl in the class."

"Oh, Addy. I love you, too. But you know we can't be together."

"Why not?" I cried. Ryan rolled his eyes impatiently.

"Because I don't want to ruin what we have. Our bond together is unbreakable, you know that."

"I know. But seeing you with Ryan really got too me. I wanted to be the one dancing with you, looking into your gorgeous blue eyes."

Heaven smiled. She took my hand. "I'm sorry, Ryan. But Addilyn is my date now." I looked back at him and he gave the death stare. He kicked one of the lockers and walked off.

Me and Heaven entered the gym.

"I should've said yes," Heaven said softly.

"Said yes to when you first asked me out to prom?" I teased

Heaven blushed.

"Too be honest with you, ever since we started hanging out I've always had a crush on you but I wasn't sure how to tell you. So now, I'm confessing my love for you."

Was this it?

"But what about our friendship and how we can't ruin if?" I felt a lump in my throat waiting for her answer. Being with her would be a dream come true.

"Forget that." And she pulled me in for a kiss. Kissing a girl, especially Heaven, made me feel like I was floating in the air. "Addilyn, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend." I pulled her in for a hug and the rest of the night we partied and drank.