[ CHAPTER 029 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

The silence in the room are too loud. Lisa glance at Jungkook who are staring at the woman in her early 50s in front of them. Lisa could just be quite to respect their privacy.

Jungkook form a small smile at the lady who are sitting on the wheelchair. There is tears in her eyes as if she couldn't believe that he is really sitting in front of her.

Alive.

Jackson who are standing beside her glance at his mother in worry. A soft sob suddenly left her lips as she slowly stood up, startling everyone in the room.

Jackson want to help her but she bring up her hand, indicating that she want to do it herself. With all her strength, she took a step forward as everyone watch her nervously.

She take a deep breath as she look down on her legs. Li na use all her courage as she attempt to take another step but this time she stumble. She shut her eyes close waiting for the pain.

But she didn't feel anything.

Instead she felt someone holding her. She bite her bottom lips knowing who is embracing her. Jungkook slowly pull her into a hug as she hide her face on his chest.

Loud sob fill the room as she finally burst into tears. Jungkook pat her back trying to comfort his stepmother, she didn't say anything as she hug him back tightly.

Jungkook look up when he saw a figure approaching them. Jackson stood in front of them with a hopeful eyes. Jungkook chuckle as he offer him a hug too.

Without wasting anymore time Jackson hugged both of them as a tear slide down his cheek. Can't believe that he got the chance to bring back his family.

Everyone look at Jackson when the sob start getting louder that even Li na look up at her son, who cry at Jungkook's shoulder loudly. Jungkook huff as he glance at Lisa who just shake her head before turning back towards his brother.

He bring up his hand and pat the older's head that are lying on his shoulder "Okay, big guy, I know you're happy but you don't have to be a crybaby." He say as he glance at Lisa who nod and soon approach them with the wheelchair.

Lisa help Li na as the woman smile at her and sit back at the wheelchair. "I'm not crying." Jackson mumble on his shoulder making Jungkook role his eyes while Li na shake her head and chuckle.

"I'm serious!" He insist as he pull away and wipe his tears "It's hot today and my eyes is just sweating." He say as he wipe away his nose. Everyone in the room just chuckle at the mafia boss's behaviour.

Jackson glance at Jungkook as if he still want something. Jungkook sigh "just get over it, hyung." He say and in an instant, Jackson hug him tightly "I can't believe that my baby brother is back."

He got overly excited and start kissing Jungkook's face who widen his eyes. "No- hyung- Stop!" He push Jackson away from him but Jackson just jump on him again. This time he wrap his legs and arm around the male.

Letting Jungkook carry his body as he keep kissing his little brother's face. I'm not paid enough for this! Jungkook internally scream to himself as he use all his strength and throw Jackson off him.

Jackson fell to the ground with a loud thud as Jungkook instantly rub his face with his sleeve aggressively. Li na move her wheelchair and went towards Jungkook's side as she look at Jackson.

"It's me who haven't meet my son for years, how come you are more excited than me?" She teased with a smile. Jungkook kneel beside her and take her palm into his as he look up at her. "I'm sorry mother." He whisper.

Li na smile at her son softly as she bring up her other hand and place it on his cheek "Everything will be fine dear." She mutter back. Lisa just watch their interaction silently. Li na knows about Jungkook's condition.

Lisa admire her for it.

However their moment was stopped when someone enter the room. They all turn towards the person who just enter the room only to see Yugyeom approaching them. He bow his head before speaking up.

"It's time to report on Jungkook's medical condition."

•••••

Taehyung enter the ward with a basket of fruit and flower in his hand. Felix's family member stood up upon seeing him and bow as Taehyung mirror their action. He soon turn towards Felix who smile a little and lower his head in respect.

He approach Felix and place the gift on the table before telling his family that he need to talk with their son privately. His family just agree and left the room. Upon seeing those figure left the room, Taehyung turn back towards Felix.

"How are you?" He ask as Felix nod. "My wound is getting better. I'll be fine." Taehyung nod at the answer "glad to know that, I wish you fast recovery, I'm sorry about what happened."

Felix shake his head "No, sir, I'm wrong, I shouldn't have blame you fully." Taehyung smile at Felix "Things happens" Felix nod, agreeing with him, there is short silence between them as Felix finally decide to ask.

"Sir, what about the Han's? Jisung?" A soft sigh left Taehyung at the question "2 days ago, we found a big explosion at the Han's industries private area." Remember chapter 26 when Jackson talk about the bomb?

Yes, they stop the smuggling by blowing up the entire plane, alerting the NIS as they come to investigate in no time. "We found smuggled guns, bomb, sniper and many types of weapon there." Taehyung sigh.

"Not just that, drugs such as Kratom, LSD, Marijuana and cocaine was also found on the scene, the Han's are under investigation. They will be punish in no time." Taehyung add.

"We are still cracking the code for the USB, we just need a little bit more time." Taehyung inform as he glance at Felix who are still looking at him, listening to him closely. "Everything is under control, but Jisung..."

"He is no where to be found."

•••••

•••••

I'm sorry, no excuse this time, I'm just so caught up with Netflix and drama and my assignment. Lol-

Please comment, vote and enjoy!

Banner by Nhicodelle & hyxnnii_
From WBW_community