[ CHAPTER 015 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

"I've told you to not come to Korea!" Jungkook raise his voice as he turn towards Yoongi who just stood there and stare at him blankly while Hoseok stood at the corner of the room, listening to their conversation silently.

Upon hearing the younger's statement, Yoongi scoff and cross his arm "Why shouldn't I?" He asks making Jungkook look at him in disbelief "Why shouldn't you? You know why!"

"You are on top of the wanted criminal in the NIS list!"

"And so are you!"

"That is the whole point! I came alone are enough to put them on alert! You coming here are going to make the situation worse!"

"No! You came alone because you refuse to put anyone else in danger! You're being ridiculous! Why are you pushing away everyone who cares about you?!" Yoongi argues.

BUK!

Yoongi fell to the ground when Jungkook's fist land on his cheek, Hoseok who saw what happened instantly run towards Yoongi who look at Jungkook in shock.

Hoseok saw Yoongi's bruised lips so he turn towards Jungkook "What is wrong with you?! You're not this hot-tempered!" Hoseok say as he stood up.

Jungkook glare at Yoongi as his gaze shows visible anger. He point his finger towards Yoongi "Why would you fucking care about me?! I pay you! and your job is to obey me!" he spat.

Hoseok looks at him in disbelief, he had never seen Jungkook like this. He looks frustrated, disturbed, and nothing like the well-mannered and calm person that he once knew.

"He comes to help you! Why are you so worked up about that?!" Hoseok says in disbelief as Jungkook turns his back and walks away while saying

"I don't need his help!"

"Go back to Canada before I fucking kill you myself!" He say as he left the room angrily. Yoongi stood up and grab Hoseok's shoulder who was about to run after Jungkook.

"Let him be, things are getting tense right now, I had expected his reaction, I'll talk to him later." Yoongi say as he pats Hoseok's shoulder who just sigh and nod.

•••••

That night Yoongi decide to meet Jungkook who had been locking himself inside his workroom since their argument. Yoongi sigh and slowly knocked on the door twice.

Only to receive no response, Yoongi decide to knock again and say "Jungkook, I know you're angry with me but we need to talk" Silence was filled soon after making Yoongi raise his eyebrow.

It is too childish for Jungkook to do this and he knows very well that Jungkook will never behave like this. Yoongi start to become worried so he knock again, this time sounding rushed.