[ CHAPTER 005 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Jackson sit inside his office with his family's picture in his palm. He stare at the picture silently as he slowly caress the picture sadly.

Jungkook-ah, are you still angry at me?

He ask himself as he keep staring at the picture. His father is gone, Jungkook left and his mother thought the Jungkook died. Jackson bite his bottom lips

"Is that why you don't even want to meet me?" He whisper to himself "What happen to our family?" He ask as he stood up, remembering that he have some other jobs to be done.

He suddenly remembers yesterday's event where he talked with Lisa. He just found out that the Han's aren't only targeting the Wang's but also the Manoban's.

The best choice for them is to join force once again. Lisa suggest to make some negotiations with the Han's so she had instruct her man to notify the Han's for a meeting.

Jackson need to complete some stuff today as the meeting will be held tomorrow. He just hope that everything went well and as expected.

•••••

Jungkook loosen up his tie as soon as he enter his hotel room. He put away all his stuff and walk straight to his room but he halt his step in front of the door.

He glance over his shoulder and look around the room cautiously. Seeing that the place is empty he finally enter his bedroom, as soon as his close his bedroom door.

Three male appear from the balcony.

Jungkook open his watch and put it on the table before taking of his suit and vest. He walk towards his bathroom and prepare his bath.

He use his left hand and open the first two button of his white shirt. The three male approach the door upon hearing the loud shower from the bathroom.

The three of them sneak into the room. One of them is holding a gun while the other two are holding a knife. The three of them turn towards the bathroom door.

They could hear loudly that someone is taking a bath in there so the three of them approach the bathroom, one of them bring up his palm towards the knob.

"Are you guys professionals?" The three of them avert their gaze towards the owner of the voice instantly only to see Jungkook suddenly come out from the curtain with a gun

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

He shots those three male's legs instantly, the three of them fell to the ground s a painful groan left their lips. One of the guy who are holding the gun point at Jungkook but the male is much clever.