final Oval brake

From what I have have decrypted so far the worker sleep complex are one of the many that have been in private Hinobi towns with each doing their own project if ever the combat command notes on the life-size units that be one of them.

Gwen as you can guess by now is that Hinobi in a way making get this organic sentient mascots and Haraton is the results of injecting bixal energy unfertilized eggs oh yeah they are so engine on this one but the more I look into it Valtron turn out to be only a prototype two others to computer projects but the question is how many are there and what do each end or all can do?

Now for the next line of cards Gwen and her friends have been promoting on tour is called heretic demise and it's more like thrashing and roasting get this are from the Japanese branch Hachi hachimitsu inku tsubo which mean Bee honey Ink well and what they published are from Shonen Jump with what been decrypted so far with Yu-Gi-Oh and Shaman King and also both Avatar series and well they didn't badly roasted and humiliated from the non-believers the subclaim gods for instance Gilda conference Seto Kaiba face-to-face not his blue eyes white dragon Kaiba by himself abd played a new car type called judgement card and will send them into the flaming pits and it badly scarred them.

One last thing before going into the Final Act at Hinobi outdoor celebration I look up Quinn family background her father is Gabriel Enda was only the local face in the krowd but her mother I don't disclose It Go On well her name is Maria on top of the wedding and the death certificates and what happens next at the event well beyond the tour's repercussion another piece of Hinobi turn nature because in the dream logs that Gwen  have before the tour started she had dream of her like Maria is trying to warn Gwen about something or someone in or about Hinobi but also been visited by a very devilish woman who said she's my real sister she's called Daeva and she have black wings so needless to say it a action and reaction thing.