game manual

Backstory

In a universe where Palatine fight for their expected gods and give offering so Champions can descend onto the battlefield I want to hear up their own world Allhalla rule by the high god Valtron and whoever proves Worthy to have an audience with him will have one wish.

Game objected

Send Pelicans in Champion to destroy your opponent's Monument destroy the opponent's monuments win.

How to play

Each player must have a deck of 52 cards their are five card type.

Peloton's cards: Mortal solider that can be put on the field with no T.P ( tribute points) you can only have three peloton cards can be in play.

Champion cards: these can only be summoned by tps their are types each with their own abilities.

Deities: Humanoid warriors

Beasts: animal

Gears:Man made champion

Spell cards: Only champion can use them with a siren amour of TP

Equip cards: Equip cards can be on the champion cards that may not have weapon of it own.

Field cards: field cards can change tie of the battle with very large amount of TP.

The phase

One:whoever go first could be by rock-paper-scissors or a coin toss once the decision is made both sides draw five cards and Begins the game with each starting at 8000 Foundation points verdusa Foundation points to 0 wins.

Two: draw one card

Three:summon pelton's on Sofia with the field card.

-battel phase-

Once their are more on each side both side both will go into the battle phase with each card going at each other with

Atk: Attack point

Def: D defense points

LP: life point

Each side roll a D20 ft attacking Peloton has a higher world the opponents defending brawl the number of hits on the opponents Palace in Five Point is the pundit on the subtracted total none If the roll of attack is lower or matches the opponents when a Pelton Falls the amount of trivia point is depended on the winning number.

When one has enough to summon a champion the battle face with them have some adding if you attack roll goes higher than a certain number is activate the special ability that's Champion caught has and can attack only the opponent's champion card not the politics but can use equips and spells cards if the champion card in play that I have equips and spells of its own and when do you post Champion is defeated whatever the winning number along with other cards that put in play will take away the foundation points of the opponent's Monument and contact your monuments directly only five Champion cards can be on the field.

The cycle will keep going until there's a winner.

Tutorial complete.