Chapter eight

Recap

In the first round of the grand opening tournament Gwen and her friends made it through the first half with half the cards left in the deck but Haraton know that what she have them go through is Cannon father.

The second-round have Orion Argos go against each other in August leaving the only male left in the tournament.

Round three Haraton got her hand dirty by taking out the rest of Quinn's friends so that she can face her alone.

With the final round now between Gwen and Haraton the only thing lift to do is toss the coin and Gwen make the first draw to begin the finals.

Final round

Turn one

Gwen place her Peloton--------------------

Ovalsan: don't mean to enroll the match took almost 3 hours and get this the game center algorithm have stacked the deck in Haraton favor so let's cut to the chase the following cards I'm both sides starting with Gwen's other then Gilda here are the other three.

Gwen's cards

Card states one

Name: Ariel high-wind

T.P:10

L.P:5000

Ability: spy and snipe.

If the roll is over a five you can look at your upon his hand but it's over at 10 you can remove one.

Card states two

Card name: Fisk gold pound

T.P:50

L.P:4000

Ability: Gold slammer

If your roll laned over 10 the attack will be five times stronger but if it landed on a 20 it will take out your opponents Foundation points from the targeted champion card life point that been taking

Card states

Card names:Blaze Firemight

T.P: 30

L.P:3000

Ability:Fire caliber

If the rolling is over 10 any additional number will take five hundred of your pond Plantation points per draw thought out the entire match.

Haraton cards

Card states one

Card name: Zita Sky queen

T.P:80

L.P:10,000

Ability: mortal smiting

Toss a coin to Smite your opponents Peloton if it's called correctly into they remove the Peloton if not nothing happened.