Chapter five

Then the morning of Hinobi tournament have come at the Hinobi store Edgar followers of ten five adults and five kids and seems like they have a plan when Gabe sees them outside the store as he and Gwen got out of the car once they meet up with Gwen she says to Gabe "Look like you two are the only one that can save this place." Gabe must of think Wilma heard of the Force shutdown order if Edgar's group win then says to her "Well am going to do all I can to stop his nonsense."

After all the attendees gathered into the Hinobi store a presentation starts.

On screen

VO: The world of Hyhalan God's the bay in iron. Close to the point of war that will wipe out do that served them on their behalf tell Valtron a powerful mage propose a solution a tournament of cards wield by the champions of the Gods RiverWinds shelf get one wish fellow deity Duelists or Deitists we welcome to Duel gods.

Once the presentation is over the tournament begins.

-First round results-

Three of Edgar kid minions and two adult minions have retreated as far as four of those that are staying in nearby inns are defeated the MVP card of that round was Gwen Lambantin a sheep champion of a wolf-like surprise.

-Round two results-

The two Adults and one child Edgar minion are defeated leaving Edgar Gabe and one follower each and Gwen the MVP card of the round is Edgar priest mage Arthur Fates who have the light on his side.

-Round three results-

Gwen is the only kid lift in the tournament and Edgar and Gabe are lift to face each other the most MVP card is Gwen's Shepherd Ram Priestess Maria you have strong healing powers.

-Final Adult round results-

Edgar defeated Gabe with four black Shepherd dogs.

Edgar: and now how you punished a stray lamb and Gwen will be no different but worse if she doesn't back down that is.

Gwen: No I won't your just taking this to far.

Edgar:Then if you want to stop me then you have to beat me.

-Final round-

Coin toss landed on head Gwen make to decision and let Edgar make the first move.

Match start

Turn one

Edgar place a Peloton on the field.

Then Gwen place our own paluten and makes the first role so does Edgar.

Roll results:Gwen 16 Edgar 11

Five life points is taking from Edgar peloton.

Trun two

Edgar draw a card and plays another peloton card then rolls with his first peloton and landed a six Gwen counter roll with a 10 but Edgar roll again with his other peloton and landed a 11 taking only one life point the it Gwen turn and draws another card and put another peloton on the field and roll a 20- Edgar got a bad roll with a 6 and loss a Peloton and Gwen gain 20 tribute points more than enough to summon Lambatin.