Chapter three

Meanwhile on that same day Gabe drove to the heaven County Church which is the highest place in town the place how should one put this?.... trying to be the entry to haven when he got their and enter the place church Edgar Havwind is at the Podium like he's expecting him "Mr.Enda I was expecting you." Say Edgar "Well Mr. Havwind," says Gabe "incase your unaware their going to be a card game tournaments and my daughter's birthday is on a Thursday and she like to send it so can you do in some way postpone her baptism?" Edgar knew something like this would happen and then says "oh am aware of that trivial event in fact those that regularly attend to this church are thinking of attending when sign-ups are open next week that is." Gabe was relieved that he knows and okay but church has a way of what they think pure find town of what they think is trivial our sinful then-mayor Darby came out of Edgar office and noticed that Gabe see her with the force to shut down Farms in her hands then Gabe says "Your doing another one!?"

Darby is not good at keeping a low profile on planning things with the Church Ben Edgar says "This is what need to be done that stores have been a taking up unnecessary space and been a trivial blight on our society and if it can fit it Ender celebration with Gwen's baptism," Gabe was shocked by this revelation then Edgar say "If she join us she will have better luck of winning with it being her special day and all." Then Gabe lift in disgust and Darby felt like a pawn to Edgar and then says to him "Are you the Mayor of this town or me? This town barely have places to eat sleep for the night and to get new clothes or not from a second hand store!"

Edgar thinks moving the trivia and sinful is necessary then says to Darby "Then how about a friendly wager if me all those male group win you'll follow my orders but yes even if it's not likely Gwen or whoever is time for the events when's you can tear the Forester shut down order is two bits." Then the hands have been shook and I'll wager was sets.