"Tomorrow is the BBQ" Maddox says.

"Okay, cool. Do you think they'll have pie?" I ask.

"Pie? Yeah, I think They will have apple pie and maybe even blue berry" he answers.

I make a face "Apple pie? Blue berry? Won't they have the sugary good ones? Like the chocolate pie or oreo pies?"

Maddox shrugs "I don't know, if they don't have them then I'll go buy them tomorrow"

"Okay" I say with a grin.

"Do you know where the diner is?" I ask Maddox, he is driving as if he knows.

"Yeah, I come visit Ian a lot so I know that Reed's Diner is really popular here and I also know that Ian doesn't like coming here because of his mate" Maddox says.

"Did he tell you?" I ask.

"Nope, I am very observant" he says.

We reach the diner and well since Ian wont be here for a while I decide to ask the question that has been bothering me for a while now that we are alone.

"Have you had sex with another person?" I ask, my gut twisting at the thought. I didn't really want to know but I felt like I needed to know.

Before he could utter a word I speak again. "You can be honest, I won't get mad, well maybe I will it all depends. How many girls have you slept with? Are they a lot? You probably fucked more than one obviously. Ugh why can't guys just wait it fucking pisses me off liek what the actual fuck Maddox! Why the fuck didn't you wait? Was it so hard to keep your dick in your pants? Huh? Did you have sex with Anna? I bet you did thats why she is so obsessed with you I swear that if I see that fucking slut trying to flirt with you then I will kill her. I will literally fucking snap her neck m, I was going to say slice her throat but that would get her blood on me and I don't know what type of diseases she has. Anyways answer me! Why did you have sex with all those women!" I start hitting him "You are a fucking asshole! Just leave! I'll wait for Ian by myself! I don't want you here" I say still hitting him.

He just stares at me. He looks confused.

Oh so now he is confused. Fucker.

"Uh- I-i...what the fuck is wrong with you?" Maddox says after struggling with what to say.

"Whats wrong with me? The thing wrong with me is that my mate fucked someone before he met me" I hiss.

"Okay, Jayda calm the fuck down. You didn't even let me speak. You just kept talking and talking! Stop assuming! I have never had sex with anyone. Zero. I waited for you." He says, looking at me straight in the eyes.

Wow, so I just had this jealous attack for no reason....

"Oh" I say dumbly.

What the hell is wrong with me? I am not like that. Wait. What if I am like that?

"I'm still going to kill her if she flirts with you" I say calmly.

"Umm don't do that?" Maddox says but it sounds like a question.

"I'll still do it, now lets go" I say getting out of the truck. Doing everything I can to forget about the embarrassing thing I just did.

"I need to pee" Maddox says.

"Then pee" I shrug.

"Get us a booth, I'll be right back" Maddox says walking ahead of me.

I find a booth and sit down, I start looking around and try to find the red headed girl Ian described me and I spot her quickly. She was really beautiful. She had flowly red/orangy locks and big green eyes. She was talking to one of the cooks.