LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-two

Start from the beginning

"I won't make it an easy death for him. And he knows it too." I look towards Kimberly and she nods. None of us likes him. And me....I fucking hate him. And I will never forget how he must've betrayed Charlotte and so her sister. She might be down there too...

_

"Go,go, go!" Kian whisper-shout to us. We're now inside the basement, trying to get passed the guards. Kian is behind us with Angelo, killing the guards. And we need to get inside the door, but as we get closer...

We need a password.

"Shit!" I punch the wall. I close my eyes as I try to think of something Giovanni would have chosen. "How will we get in now?" Kimberly looks frustrated as I open my eyes in my own frustration.

"I don't know...I have to try something, but it might take a while if we're not lucky." I start to type in random numbers. But anger taking over my body, as everything is wrong. I have now one last try...and if this is wrong, I will need a fingerprint to come inside.

"I might know it. But I'm not sure." I say under my breath to Kimberly, as my fingers start to type the code.

1990

"Why that?" Kimberly asks me as she sees what I'm about to type.

"The year I'm born." I say. And then it happens.

The gunshot is loud and it makes both of us turn around in both shock and some fear. Angelo's body can be seen falling down on the ground, him grabbing onto his side, but at the same time. The door opens and the display turns green.

"ANGELO!" Kimberly shouts as she tries to run to him, but I quickly grab onto her and pull her inside. Closing the door behind us.

"I'm sorry, but we need to keep going. I will call down Alexandro and Julio! I promise you, Miele. But right now...we need to make sure Giovanni dies." I take my both hands on either side of her face, tears streaming down her face. She nods and I kiss her forhead, before I talk into the earpiece.

"Alexandro, Julio. Basement now! Man down, I repeat man down!!" I hear them in my ear but I start to make my way more into the room. We are met by another door, but with no password needed. Only for us to push the handle down.

I look behind me at Kimberly. She looks at the door, nervously. I push the handle down gently. I can feel some nervousness in my body. If everything goes right as in my mind, we will have nothing to worry about. But with Angelo already being shot...I'm not sure everything will.

The door opens and the room in front of us is more like a office, but at the same time a bedroom. We walk further into the room, noises can be heard, sounding more like...someone having sex.

We continue to walk as quiet as possible, and we can see the bed. Giovanni and Nira. They're having sex, and have no idea on what's happening behind them. Not a single thought.

Kimberly looks disgusted. But I'm used to the sight of my father fucking another woman. And I feel all emotions inside of me coming through. Nira doesn't have any clothes on, but Giovanni has everything on.

I pull out my gun, and I pull the trigger. Making the bullet penetrate Nira's skull. Giovanni flies up the bed in fear, as he looks behind himself. He's shocked and I can see the fear in his eyes. He did not see this coming. Never in a million years.

He pulls the zipper up, and then pulls his hands up in the air. "How the fuck did you two get in?" He says. The look in his eyes and face is something I'll never forget.

"You're not very smart to have my birth year as the password. And the guards here is so fucking easy to kill. Did you hire children?" I say, my gun pointed at him. Kimberly has her knife pulled out, but she doesn't do anything else then watching. Just like me.